Status
Not open for further replies.

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I have a nice full time job in this town, and can't afford to move until I have a job lined up elsewhere. I'm looking in a 30 mile radius to where I work, but it's a very expensive and or ghetto and dangerous area. But I also make too much money for income restricted housing. It's odd and doesn't make sense, but makes me realize why so many people are in debt.
No, I totally get it. Hopefully something will come up fast.

Reactions: savvy

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just had to unfollow my MIL on fb. :(

She's been sharing a lot of memes being mean about people who think differently than her. It's political so I won't go into details on here. (I might make a post on the political thread crying about it later).

Just makes me sad how mean people are these days. :(

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score

She's been sharing a lot of memes being mean about people who think differently than her. It's political so I won't go into details on here. (I might make a post on the political thread crying about it later).

My FIL is the same way. I had to unfollow him the second that feature became available. I get it.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score

I'm kind of the opposite, do I need a relationship with those type of people? Nope, unfollow and move along. and at xmas dinner or thanksgiving tell them to stfu about that shit. works for me

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Have a good weekend everyone. For inspiration, here's a gif of a gold medal winning athlete at the absolute peak of physical performance. U can do anything I kinda believe in you.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm kind of the opposite, do I need a relationship with those type of people? Nope, unfollow and move along. and at xmas dinner or thanksgiving tell them to stfu about that shit. works for me
I can't believe how many people I unfollowed these past few weeks.
I don't wanna see your constant opinions. I just wanna see what the Kardashians are doing.

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
  1. Roberto E. CabezaMaking Moral Judgments Part 1 of 2 (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion

Has this part 2 been posted yet? Said this morning. So I'm just chillin' and waiting.

Edit: Nvm. I searched his name and found it. lol

Last edited:

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
It's rained here the last 9 days, and we haven't seen the sun...

if you think about it, she was kind of a bitch for throwing that necklace off the back of the ship at the end. sorry spoilers

Reactions: scrmcasey

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
if you think about it, she was kind of a bitch for throwing that necklace off the back of the ship at the end. sorry spoilers
Never saw this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.