02/23 - Stark Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
welp I haven't done my raterlabs today and this vicki batch is too slow to make more money than that from, so i'm gonna split for now. thanks for the help. this was my best mturk day. about $85 PE in 6 hours. i stayed home from work today and actually made more money per hour than i would have at work. and i am going to make $22 more. so i'm oging to end up actually making $107 in 8 hours, which is comparable to my day job. pretty nice, especially for a saturday!

Last edited:

GTR

Reaction score
thanks :) i just saw it do one wrong so definitely checking!
i originally made this script for the 4 cent ones that were 99% YES and it would preselect that. less clicking to save our poor wrist and hands :) then i noticed it worked on the 5 cent ones and sometimes had the correct cat checked, but never 100% so ya can't get lazy and assume this is correct all the time :wink:

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
I've always wanted a script that would dynamically highlight words that are found in both the product name (and maybe the description) as well as the choices.

If I was better at javascript I would make it myself >.>

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
This is the one I have :salt:I for

Wow. I only did 159 total
Realistically I would have liked to do more this morning, but I just couldn't get my head in the game. I still did 132$ today, I haven't had it in me to try and up it since the noahs went away at two. I'd like to turn it into a solid month overall, just gotta see how the next week goes.

Reactions: Peachy

GTR

Reaction score
I've scripted away as much as I can of the lag, the rest lies on them.
if only you were running the show on their end :)
then things would get done the right way.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I will valiantly work on these Victoria Reznyks!

God, I don't want to work on them.
Servers have them almost not worth it tonight.
Thinking about throwing in the towel

Reactions: GTR and TotalBabe

nmelssx

Reaction score
PE: $80.66. The bulk of it coming from Hannahs.

Since I'm horribly unlucky to be in state Noah hate, I had to do whatever else is available. I think my mind's turn from mush from doing all these Hannahs. And my fingers. Don't even get me started on my sore fingers. So. Much. Typing.

Last edited:

GTR

Reaction score
I've always wanted a script that would dynamically highlight words that are found in both the product name (and maybe the description) as well as the choices.

If I was better at javascript I would make it myself >.>
same, and i swear that the script for customer interest used to do that, then it just stopped. something like the PI Search Helper Script that had highlight in it would be good

Status
Not open for further replies.