02/22 - Wonderful Dik-diks on Wednesday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Having to go into a mental institution because you tried to do that monster hit all in one go is probably a pain as well.
Can confirm, institutions are a pain. Pace yourself folks, unless you enjoy laceless shoes and plastic sporks.
Can you turk there?
Negatory, at least in the US. Cords are a no-go and if the hospital has free wi-fi, it is likely slow enough to only ensure a longer stay.

Last edited:

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Reactions: BrewMeister

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Caught me a Dermott. First one. Woohoo

Reactions: Pleco

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
You will receive the completion code and £5.30 if you allow us access to your Facebook and Twitter profile pages, rate your own personality, and also nominate two friends or family to rate your personality. If you do not complete any of the tasks, your data will be deleted.

Well, that was a waste of 20 minutes, Prolific :banghead:

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
You will receive the completion code and £5.30 if you allow us access to your Facebook and Twitter profile pages, rate your own personality, and also nominate two friends or family to rate your personality. If you do not complete any of the tasks, your data will be deleted.

:eek:

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
It might have been on the Acceptance page, but I was rushing to accept it as I kept just missing it....but yeah, tossing it back, no way I'm allowing that.

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score

Yup. I hate hits like that. I don't want to annoying anyone else so I can get paid.

Reactions: TylerS
Status
Not open for further replies.