02/21 - Whiskers Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Goose @Goose you notice any changes going from non-Masters to Masters yet? Or has it been mostly the same, with different shitposts?

Reactions: Jaded

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I spent about an hour explaining to my kid about having to dial into aol for internet, only one person at a time was online, and since there wasn't much to do, you'd just build your geocities site (learning the html was a plus, to be sure) and IM your buddies to look at your site becuase the only other thing to do was go into aol chatrooms and talk to predators

Goose

Contributor
Reaction score
Goose @Goose you notice any changes going from non-Masters to Masters yet? Or has it been mostly the same, with different shitposts?
I got a mass rejection from a masters batch two days ago. My 5 plus year total of 40 rejections went up to 114. I've had a lovely time so far. lol

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I spent about an hour explaining to my kid about having to dial into aol for internet, only one person at a time was online, and since there wasn't much to do, you'd just build your geocities site (learning the html was a plus, to be sure) and IM your buddies to look at your site becuase the only other thing to do was go into aol chatrooms and talk to predators
And to think it would only go downhill from there and we'd up in a forum.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish my 7 year old mturk account would go into masters...
I'd still miss out on everything, but at least I'd finally have an accomplishment

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Those were the days

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've done enough Zoltars to come to this conclusion. They really need to be stricter about who is allowed to make websites these days.
IKR. Any dummy with $10 can buy 3 of them, at GoDaddy. And they just go there for the blonde woman who's promoting it. :p

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
who managed to snag that $16 hit?

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Usability test of a forecasting platform | Accept
Requester: Fred G. Morstatter [A1SBRVC3EW7UCL] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.17] [Fast: 4.17] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.67] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 1]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $16.00
Duration: 10 hours
Available: 1
Description: We are developing a platform that collects forecasts about geopolitical events. We would like you to try it out and fill out a survey
Requirements: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Azazael and Jaded

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Just a heads up to anyone working on these Z's, if you get a page cannot be reached error make sure you refresh that page at least once before you submit it as "Website Not Available". Most times the site will load on the second try.

Status
Not open for further replies.