02/21 - Tomato Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Ok, here goes. Mass human reviews are inherently flawed. Add things like money and bonus points, and the amount of reviews/% of flawededness correlation increases. I didn’t mean anything personal to ChrisTurk @ChrisTurk, TV, or its properties.

Maybe it’s just me. That’s completely possible. I’ve always sucked at this. I’m skeptical by nature, but I wish all of you success in whatever part you play in the turking world.
To be fair, that's not necessarily a problem with the system, but with people. People ruin everything.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
We're not allowed to have an arcade, it encourages slacking off during work time or some shit, because the admins hate fun.
We don't hate fun. I can enable the arcade again; it's no problem. It just won't save high scores because we don't believe in keeping score.

ChrisTurk

Reaction score
there's similar panda discrimination around these parts

:redpandamaybe:

when am I allowed to out myself as a Kerek @Kerek alt account?
Oh my god lol these are amazing
:redpandahearteyes::redpandahearteyes::redpandahearteyes:
:redpandacoffee:
Ok, here goes. Mass human reviews are inherently flawed. Add things like money and bonus points, and the amount of reviews/% of flawededness correlation increases. I didn’t mean anything personal to ChrisTurk @ChrisTurk, TV, or its properties.

Maybe it’s just me. That’s completely possible. I’ve always sucked at this. I’m skeptical by nature, but I wish all of you success in whatever part you play in the turking world.
Lol I don't mind at all I'm just here to tickle your piglet. TV will be objectively ass sandwich for tons of folks lol.
To be fair, that's not necessarily a problem with the system, but with people. People ruin everything.
The key is to enslave the people & don't let them make their own decisions!

...I'm lost help.

ChrisTurk

Reaction score
when was the last time anyone saw a batch of zellers?
Feb 20, 2019 at 11:51 AM

Last I heard his University credit card got blocked? LOL. Not sure if he got it fixed or not, but he did say he still had more work so not all bad.

Edit: I really hope you're talking about Rowan or I look dumb & can be ignored.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
It's not an arcade if it doesn't have high scores.

It actually just didn't work. I came across some ways to maybe fix it, but I didn't have access to the server at that time and the only person that did pretty much decided that we didn't need it.

keladry2009

Reaction score

Last I heard his University credit card got blocked? LOL. Not sure if he got it fixed or not, but he did say he still had more work so not all bad.

i was talking about rowan! :p i dont think there's another zeller!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Survey for All Turkers! | PANDA
Requester: Jihee Yoon [A1716ZTCDMP3L2] (Contact)
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Description:
Please share your experience as a worker at MTurk. The results are going to be used for undergraduate Communication Design senior thesis project. All answers/participants will remain anonymous.
Requirements:

I enjoy the irony of this person posting a survey with a million different open-ended questions about what it's like to be a turker, and they only pay people 10c to complete it.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score

LOL that makes sense. One of his feedback emails said he was getting cutoff and then he kept posting work for a week.

They must have literally had to take the money away from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.