02/21 - Tasting Kumquats on Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
Title: Work Vignette Study(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: ELIZABETH E MOULTON [AKMSO3TY3897N] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Read a short vignette and answer a few questions about it.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.45
Qualifications: Exc: [1119892-34427] has not been granted; Location is one of: US
Super easy and supposedly a bonus
EDIT: bonus already paid. sick

Last edited:

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I live in southwest Missouri now, but I was born and raised in Houston TX and I lived in sagemont and kirkwood area and there was a Montery Tex Mex cafateria across from Almeada mall that I used to go to and they had the best Mexican food i have ever tasted. I used to buy guacamole by the pint at that place and I really miss that. There is no place in Missouri that you can get good Tex Mex food.
colorado wins, sorry. also i thought you said you bought used quacamole. I can't read.

Reactions: klingeemonster

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
colorado wins, sorry. also i thought you said you bought used quacamole. I can't read.
Speaking of food, I made a box of TMNT mac n cheese for my nephew this evening, but he's sick. So, he actually "hates everything I cook for him,"(LOL) and wanted bacon and black olive pizza. Anyway, I hate to waste food so I eat whatever he doesn't and I don't have to cook 2 meals.:) His eyes are usually much bigger than his stomach. So I warmed up some mac and realized I don't really like mac n cheese. Go figure.
I had a great idea though. I added 2 tbsp of salsa while warming it. It was pretty dang tasty that way.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.