Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Follow up survey(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: FSBResearchLab [AH2HURAPU5NOK] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.45 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 21
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Respond to this survey to follow up on a previous survey that you completed
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: Inc: [19-6832] has been granted; Location is one of: US
1:15 if you qual :)

ed: oh and good morning :p :coffee2:

Last edited:

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Morning crowd! Working on these. They keep changing the instructions a bit each time they post if you have the qual. You can't link to the same domain/site more than once now. :coffeepc:

Title: Content generation: Create unique social media posts (SHORT) 20-50 words | PANDA
Requester: Mturk Data [A1GKRBHK5I8Y3R] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.16 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.25 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.41 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.55 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 45
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Qualification HITs for this task are posted periodically and randomly
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 155
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Disallowed has not been granted; Location is one of: CA, GB, US; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; Writer I has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Are Zoltars really that good? Everytime I've done one... I haven't been too impressed.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Are Zoltars really that good? Everytime I've done one... I haven't been too impressed.
They are if you're able to do them really quick, some people have done hundreds so they're quite good at it. Not me though, they take me a long time to complete but it's better than doing nothing. Every little bit helps.

EEEmmons

is it wine o'clock yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
If you are quick you can knock them out with in hour and make about $20. When they are generous and drop a few times a week then that adds up. Plus I hate sveys Id much rather turn tunes on and knock those puppies out.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
You have to get good at them by practicing them but that combined with the zoltar script and you can crank out 12 cents every
10 seconds or so until you max out at 200. Its not a bad way to start your turking day on the right foot.

Last edited:

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I can't type without typos for shit so the longest part of zoltars for me is to find the name. I also would love to find a way to work them in multiple tabs but you can only have one active at a time and if I get to fancy i get the active one screwed up and spend valuable time trying to find the culprit that is holding things up.

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can't type without typos for shit so the longest part of zoltars for me is to find the name. I also would love to find a way to work them in multiple tabs but you can only have one active at a time and if I get to fancy i get the active one screwed up and spend valuable time trying to find the culprit that is holding things up.
Script Zoltar project Endor :smuggrin:

CindyLoUUWho

Wait, what?
Contributor
Reaction score
hyway @hyway Though I'm a super-fast typist so I never spend a lot of time looking for the name, I always immediately scroll to the bottom and look for the copyright. 60-70% of the time, I'd say, that's where you'll find a "copyable" name. If it's not there or not the correct name per the instructions, then I click back and type the name (which I know doesn't help you), but if you haven't been doing that, it's a suggestion. :)

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: j0e

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
hyway @hyway Though I'm a super-fast typist so I never spend a lot of time looking for the name, I always immediately scroll to the bottom and look for the copyright. 60-70% of the time, I'd say, that's where you'll find a "copyable" name. If it's not there or not the correct name per the instructions, then I click back and type the name (which I know doesn't help you), but if you haven't been doing that, it's a suggestion. :)
I keep an ahk going with that zoltar script. it does 4 things - suspends/suspends the ahk script, copys and pastes what ever i highlight into the box on the hit screen, auto submits broken sites, and another one scrolls to the end of a page :) all of these are easily accessible by my left hand

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I use

God wrote it:

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/16989-change-tab-title

The Tab usually displays the name of the business, it's easier to copy n paste from there... For me
If u already have it kudos
that says requesters name, but I installed it and anxiously await the zoltars to test it. I sometimes copy and paste from the address bar then do a quick edit when the name is hard to find. it can get messy thhough

Status
Not open for further replies.