02/20 - Sumptuous Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Just putting the idea out there. Would it be unethical to have let's say, 10 kids, and make them all turk on the same account?

That's perfectly fine Pleco. I'm quite happy with your ethics. It's the wine thing that's currently bothering me.

Reactions: Pleco and aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Well good lord, I never meant to make anyone feel less than, it's just the flavor you know.
lol, I was joking about feeling guilty. If I buy an expensive wine, I'll drink it straight so I can taste it. But I generally just buy bottom shelf with the sole purpose of getting a buzz, so it's not like I'm really ruining anything by putting ice in it. :)

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
lol, I was joking about feeling guilty. If I buy an expensive wine, I'll drink it straight so I can taste it. But I generally just buy bottom shelf with the sole purpose of getting a buzz, so it's not like I'm really ruining anything by putting ice in it. :)
Yes girl.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I never know what I'm going to stumble upon when I log into theses daily threads. Good times!
Mturkcrowd is like a box of cholocates, but when you open it there's a bottle of booze inside because they've been hiding it from their family who are beginning to get worried about their drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.