02/19 - Feast On Friday!

How long does it take you to think of a brilliant reply?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
do you filter by TO?
I reread your post. I get what you're asking me now. I just did that I put in my minimum TO 2.00 and that helps a lot.

Reactions: Krikket

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I reread your post. I get what you're asking me now. I just did that I put in my minimum TO 2.00 and that helps a lot.
I am a half ass turker, but if I am trolling for surveys I put it at 3.25 pay TO and $1 for amount. (I figure all those 50 center will get tossed up onto the forum and I can find them there). If I am looking for batches I might set it at 2.00 TO because scripts can sometimes make a bad batch a good batch.,

Reactions: Pippa

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I am a half ass turker, but if I am trolling for surveys I put it at 3.25 pay TO and $1 for amount. (I figure all those 50 center will get tossed up onto the forum and I can find them there). If I am looking for batches I might set it at 2.00 TO because scripts can sometimes make a bad batch a good batch.,
That's a good idea I had thought about the min. $1 I also used TM but don't run that with the HS. I run TM for my penny hits when I'm slow to get my numbers up.

Reactions: hyway

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Hello - We are contacting you because our records show you completed one of our HITs on Thursday, during a batch that was broken for a signficant period of time. We would like to apologize for the error and thank everyone who contacted us to let us know. If you submitted a few HITs while they were broken, we plan to accept them so that your acceptance rate won't suffer. However, if you submitted a significant number of broken HITs and did not contact us about them, we will reject your HITs submitted during this time. They will be processed by the end of the day tomorrow. We really appreciate everyone who has worked diligently on our tasks and are taking steps to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you all!

:eek::eek::eek:

ClamBurglar

Reaction score
Hello - We are contacting you because our records show you completed one of our HITs on Thursday, during a batch that was broken for a signficant period of time. We would like to apologize for the error and thank everyone who contacted us to let us know. If you submitted a few HITs while they were broken, we plan to accept them so that your acceptance rate won't suffer. However, if you submitted a significant number of broken HITs and did not contact us about them, we will reject your HITs submitted during this time. They will be processed by the end of the day tomorrow. We really appreciate everyone who has worked diligently on our tasks and are taking steps to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you all!

what broken hits were those

Twirdman

Reaction score
They should give them blocks too, rejections aren't enough.
Yep. I can understand doing one, I admittedly did one since I'm new to Noblis and didn't know if that was an error that occurred rarely and didn't think it was a case of the batch being broken, I could even give a pass if you did a few. By the time you do several though you should know the batch is broken and they obviously didn't intend to pay people a dollar+ for submitting a blank hit. If you are going to try and scam a requester you should get all your work rejected and a nice big hard block. Things like that are one of the reasons some companies don't trust mturk and why wages get depressed.

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.