- HIT reward earned: $308.90
- Total Amount earned this week: $332.76
:shrug:

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer some survey questions about charitable giving | PANDA
Requester: Kyle Thomas [A36GMJHM1BWY1A] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.56 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.65 Generosity
★★★★ 4.94 Fairness
★★★★ 4.62 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 90 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will read a few short scenarios and answer four questions after each. Survey takes about 5 minutes.
Time: 10800
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;Location EqualTo US

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Ah, how did you figure it out? I took it as an esoteric question like living an opposite life in another dimension. but didn't go with false. I kept searching google and that wasn't a help so I screen shot everything and emailed them and said I didn't miss it, just didn't know the answer and this is what I thought about how to answer it.
I took it as each choice was an alternative answer. Thus true would have been the only alternative choice.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
This made my brain hurt and I hated it.
Yeah, it was tedious. I thought it would go a lot faster at first due to the progress bar, then it slowed way down.

Not hard, just a lot of fricking bubbles. I did appreciate that they repeated the labels so I didn't have to keep scrolling up to remind myself what they were.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I had a rubbish week Turk-wise and it's made me sad. Hormony stuff then we had to take my lil-ole-lady-cat to the vet and were told that her ear needs an op to clear it up, but an op will probably kill her cos she's a lil-ole-lady. That upset me and I got a silly rejection from being distracted. But that actually threw me a curveball and I was worried about rejections for the rest of the week. Rubbish I say.
FWIW I only have 2600 HITs and now have 3 rejections. So it's a little concerning.

Here's to a better week

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes! I'm only .04 away from completing what would be tomorrow's daily goal, so now I really don't have to worry about going out and having fun today.

Usually I'm horribly behind my daily/monthly goals by this time of the month, so I'm proud of me. (It also helps that I just dropped over 1K on dental work that I have six months to pay off before interest starts, so I am trying to make all that money on mturk and not use my savings.)

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
I had a rubbish week Turk-wise and it's made me sad. Hormony stuff then we had to take my lil-ole-lady-cat to the vet and were told that her ear needs an op to clear it up, but an op will probably kill her cos she's a lil-ole-lady. That upset me and I got a silly rejection from being distracted. But that actually threw me a curveball and I was worried about rejections for the rest of the week. Rubbish I say.
FWIW I only have 2600 HITs and now have 3 rejections. So it's a little concerning.

Here's to a better week
Eventually you will hit a point where you have done so many hits that rejections have no power over you and a rejection will have no affect on your approval rating, it will be like someone attempting to damage a force field with a paper clip.

Brocktoon

Hey man, you fuckin' know Belvedere?
Reaction score
Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 1,242

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 1,204
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $84.16
- HIT reward earned: $80.06
- Total Amount earned this week: $164.22

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score

Here's to a better week
I got most of my rejections when I first started but after getting to know what was going on a bit better they were few and far between.
Approved 132,402
Rejected 27

They do happen no way around some of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.