02/18 - Mycelial Monday

What is your average daily goal on mturk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

egryan1

Reaction score
I see. Aveline's suggestion would work, or you could just make sure to keep the window open from the accept and then work it that way, not loading it from queue.
Yea its kinda what I am doing but I might research Aveline idea but probably by the time I get it figured out it the noah's will gone haha

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ha, I just tried it. It didn't work. >.<
It was worth a shot. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.:p I don't think that there's actually a breakpoint where you could interrupt it without risking not sending all the data.

Reactions: aveline

DCI

Reaction score
You can do it pretty easily with a userscript by running an onbeforeunload function on queue urls that changes location to whatever you want.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You can do it pretty easily with a userscript by running an onbeforeunload function on queue urls that changes location to whatever you want.
And there you go.:) Never underestimate the ingenuity of a turker.

Reactions: DCI

egryan1

Reaction score
Yea didn't think of that I might something tonight

keladry2009

Reaction score
netflix took off most of the decent kids movies too, :cautious:
although between my husbands family and my family ive never had to pay for more than one streaming service because we all share our passwords :D that way not every one gets stuck footing the bill :p

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
netflix took off most of the decent kids movies too, ive gone back to downloading. :cautious:
although between my husbands family and my family ive never had to pay for more than one streaming service because we all share our passwords :D that way not every one gets stuck footing the bill :p
saw this online and it sums up my feelings pretty well: whoever removed trolls from netflix: your mom's a bergen. Also moana. screw you. My kid cried for ages over those two.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
netflix took off most of the decent kids movies too, ive gone back to downloading. :cautious:
That's the way to do it. Sharing between family is allowed(in most cases). A few years back, HBO was actually shilling everyone to share their password with a friend.:)

egryan1

Reaction score
That's the way to do it. Sharing between family is allowed(in most cases). A few years back, HBO was actually shilling everyone to share their password with a friend.:)
I forget who but a company came with a patent that suppose to detect this and let netflix/hulu/? know

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
your moms a bergen :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
i was so sad when they took off sing! i really enjoyed that one!
ugh yes, kiddo cried for ages over that one too. "mr. moon! I want to watch mr. moon! I miss him!" :cry:

largeeyes

Reaction score
Title: Upload 1-minute screencast of a website | Accept
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.99] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.70] [Fast=4.99] [Comm=4.93] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=87] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=22.09] [Pen=0.45] [Res=1.00] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 1 minute talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
Qualifications: Reviewer GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; demographic9391 EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.4
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
your moms a bergen :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
i was so sad when they took off sing! i really enjoyed that one!
My mom's a bergen.
What's a bergen? Per aveline, I guess it's a swear?
I forget who but a company came with a patent that suppose to detect this and let netflix/hulu/? know
It's allowed in most(not all) cases but, they want to know the metrics so that they can see when you break the rules, if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

keladry2009

Reaction score
i recently subscribed for a language learning video program for my daughter that tried to make it so only one person could log in by only being able to access the site via an email the company sent you. it was a nightmare trying to log in, just on the side of impossible! i canceled my subscription :(

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My mom's a bergen.
It's allowed in most(not all) cases but, they want to know the metrics so that they can see when you break the rules, if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: Jerami and aveline

keladry2009

Reaction score
My mom's a bergen.

edit: now i want to watch trolls haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.