02/18 - Mycelial Monday

What is your average daily goal on mturk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a life question...what do you do when your kid gets a dention the same week your gf goes back to work so there is no way to pick her up from school when they expect her to stay after?

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have a life question...what do you do when your kid gets a dention the same week your gf goes back to work so there is no way to pick her up from school when they expect her to stay after?
Call and explain. See if they can do it before school or another alternative.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Call and explain. See if they can do it before school or another alternative.
Yea their alternative is to give her ISS for failing to serve a detention.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
it wasn't all that. I mean its fun at first, but eventually you get tired of drunken frat parties, exciting tailgating at football games, having a large community of friends that you spend all your time with...
Sounds horrible....I am so sorry you had to experience that....

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I was an out of stater Gator though, but loved every single bit of it. I returned back to my home state though in the end. :) Still a Gator though!
my college roommate was from out of state and his tuition was 4x what mine was lol

Reactions: Gator

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yea their alternative is to give her ISS for failing to serve a detention.
That's what they said?!
I'm sure that this isn't the first time that they've had to deal with a student who had no alternative ride, yet had detention.

EDIT I had to do detention before school, for that reason.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
For me it was more "how much pot can I smoke? How much wine? Oh, those fountains look like a fun place to sim in. Semester in England? Okay" it was AAWFUUULLL... I mean paying the loans is super awful.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's what they said?!
I'm sure that this isn't the first time that they've had to deal with a student who had no alternative ride, yet had detention.

EDIT I had to do detention before school, for that reason.
Yea this school is pretty annoying and I honestly hate it. I was told by the principal that if she isn't there she'll be given another one, at 3 she gets ISS and that's the way it is. I told him that I have zero way to pick her up after the buses aren't there. Our second car badly needs new tires and I won't drive it on snow/ice which we keep getting due to not want to die. I was basically told our kid should be more important than a new job and if we can't make time to pick her up we suck as parents.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
plus I was there when we won all those national championships for basketball and football. So it was just celebration party after celebration party. I saw Jokim Noah walking around campus all the time, and Tim Tebow was in the drive thru at Arbys one time while I was working. The excitement really does a lot to the old ticker when you're pounding jello shots all the time. I'm lucky to be alive

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yea this school is pretty annoying and I honestly hate it. I was told by the principal that if she isn't there she'll be given another one, at 3 she gets ISS and that's the way it is. I told him that I have zero way to pick her up after the buses aren't there. Our second car badly needs new tires and I won't drive it on snow/ice which we keep getting due to not want to die. I was basically told our kid should be more important than a new job and if we can't make time to pick her up we suck as parents.
Go to the superintendent.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ridiculous. There has to be a late bus for bus kids with after school activities. I'd go higher up the chain. Look up SAD Administration phone number.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Rate post based on the emotional or informational support the author of the post seeks | PANDA
Requester: Anietie Andy [AXWSBBW2IISES] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $15.35] [Pay: 4.62] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
5 hours
Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Description:
Given the following posts from a substance abuse recovery forum, rate these posts based on “The extent of emotional support the author of the post seeks” and “The extent of informational support the author of the post seeks” using a 7-point
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Despairagus
Status
Not open for further replies.