02/17 - Wonderful and Salivating Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Category Validation (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. A9 Data Validation [A3HLF55H6JSTI0] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.06 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 2.47 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.41 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.33 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 51
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Verify that an image contains just one example of an object in a target category. Draw a bounding box around the object in the image.
Time: 10 minutes
Hits Available: 727
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Location is not one of: US-AL, US-AR, US-CO, US-DC, US-HI, US-IA, US-ID, US-LA, US-ME, US-MO, US-MS, US-NE, US-NM, US-OK, US-RI, US-SC, US-SD, US-UT, US-VT, US-WY; Blocked has not been granted; Category Validation Qualification is 10; Adult Content Qualification is 1

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I had that last night after 4 diet sodas. I was :flame:for an hour and then :lazy:
I seriously want to crash or at least zone out in front of the tv. But I've got to haul buckets to change the water in my aquarium. I don't know why I chose such an exciting, adrenaline-filled hobby as fishkeeping.

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
It's just a non-masters cat batch. Dunno what the fear is. Not that I'm doing them. They reek of actual work.
God forbid. You guys have gotten mean.

Reactions: Kerek

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Research Study: Search Task on an Online Review Website - Stage 2 | PANDA
Requester: Eric Lim [A3O4HNYSK5XC6F] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.45 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.83 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 13

Description: This is Stage 2 of a two-stage study, it involves completing a task on an experimental website and finishing an online questionnaire. Stage 2 takes about 40 minutes to complete and requires completion code of Stage 1 to start.
Time: 3 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Participated Search Project has not been granted, Total approved HITs is greater than 10000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99

posting this to remind myself to do it 12 hours or more later.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
For anyone who's feeling the scared money on those Haroons they also have a 30 day AA.

Edit: I'm doing one here and there, but they kind of suck o_Oo_Oo_O
i don't even seen anything to do on them? my hide instructions isn't on, so what am I doing wrong?

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
A9'S POSTED, GET YOUR NUMBERS UP.

Wilma

I have no idea what I'm doing
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone work on Leapforce?

Reactions: kryss

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Category Validation (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. A9 Data Validation [A3HLF55H6JSTI0] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.06 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 2.47 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.41 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.33 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 51

Description: Verify that an image contains just one example of an object in a target category. Draw a bounding box around the object in the image.
Time: 10 minutes
Hits Available: 4521
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Location is not one of: US-AL, US-AR, US-CO, US-DC, US-HI, US-IA, US-ID, US-LA, US-ME, US-MO, US-MS, US-NE, US-NM, US-OK, US-RI, US-SC, US-SD, US-UT, US-VT, US-WY; Blocked has not been granted; Category Validation Qualification is 10; Adult Content Qualification is 1

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Dear Worker,

Thank you again for choosing to participate in the Chat Interaction Mechanical Turk HIT. We have confirmed your successful completion of the HIT, and we thank you for your patience as we have attempted to award you the bonus. Unfortunately, there is a glitch in the Mturk assignment system that has made us unable to view your Mturk ID and select it for the bonus. We are very grateful for your hard work and we are trying our best to find a solution. If you can provide your assignment ID for the HIT it may expedite the process. Additionally, if you are aware of any alternative methods for awarding you the bonus, we urge you to please let us know.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and any confusion it may have caused.

Thank you.
WAT DO?

Reactions: YAHU
Status
Not open for further replies.