MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
All Star game total finished at 342
what's the ASG winning bonus? Klay seemed stupid talking about the money at the end - I doubt the money is significant enough to make a difference in the pocketbook to a millionaire but who knows, maybe he has so many illegitimate kids that it's hard to feed the family on a million dollar salary. :wink:

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
what's the ASG winning bonus? Klay seemed stupid talking about the money at the end - I doubt the money is significant enough to make a difference in the pocketbook to a millionaire but who knows, maybe he has so many illegitimate kids that it's hard to feed the family on a million dollar salary. :wink:
Looks like 100k for winning and 25k for losing.
Klay makes just under 19 million this year

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
I think most people are anymore. I'm german, french, english, dutch, tiny bit of native american, also jewish through fathers side. Those are what I can think of off the top of my head anyway.
My bucia actually got me a dna kit for xmas last year because I've been the most ambiguous looking one, at least on my mom's side.
From my rundown:
"Eastern Europe (Most likely Poland/Hungary since my bucia can trace her side from there), Russia, England, Wales (& Northwestern Europe), Ireland & Scotland, Cameroon, Congo &Southern Bantu Peoples, Benin/Togo, Germanic Europe, Norway, Mali, Baltic States, Ivory Coast/Ghana"

And they were able to trace me to some people coming to America as the first settlers up in Maine. Haven't found when my African ancestors were taken to America yet

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Too late brah, I found one in that thread from 2016 of you. Younger than I figured.
back then i was 26. we’re the same age now

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Looks like 100k for winning and 25k for losing.
Klay makes just under 19 million this year
so it isn't money that keeps his children (if any) from having food and housing. The wife or gf will be happy she's getting a $100K ring this year. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.