• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I'm not saying you should do this. I"M NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD DO THIS. But, you know you'd get at least half the bonus just by guessing the same thing everytime.
i... i don't know what you're talking about

Reactions: Jaded

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
If there are any more "safe sites" that I could join lemme know. I don't mind signing up under anyone in return for more side cash opportunities.
Testable Minds is supposed to be launching this month, so that may be another option in the future.

Reactions: Peachy and Cmoney

MastaCody

Reaction score
With the success of Deadpool and Logan, I would not be surprised if they actually started a AMCU or something where they could put the more narrow, cheaper movies, that have more appeal with adults than kids.
They said something about a rated R film line when asked about Deadpool under Disney:

Deadpool clearly has been and will be Marvel branded. But we think there might be an opportunity for a Marvel-R brand for something like Deadpool,” Bob Iger said Thursday in a call with media, according to The Hollywood Reporter. “As long as we let the audiences know what’s coming, we think we can manage that fine.”

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
They said something about a rated R film line when asked about Deadpool under Disney:

Deadpool clearly has been and will be Marvel branded. But we think there might be an opportunity for a Marvel-R brand for something like Deadpool,” Bob Iger said Thursday in a call with media, according to The Hollywood Reporter. “As long as we let the audiences know what’s coming, we think we can manage that fine.”
When it doubt, Bob Iger will always bow to profit.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
How the hell do you sign up with them, I can't find anything on their site about new accounts.

Reactions: DareAngel3

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How the hell do you sign up with them, I can't find anything on their site about new accounts.
I'm confused. The link I put is a direct link to their signup form, no?

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
No. And looking at their FAQ you can't sign up through their website.
In the past, it's been invite-only. Once or twice a year, they'd give out invite codes to current people to hand out to a few friends. I'm not sure how they're doing it now.

Reactions: Starslip

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Rate 4 Faces on Attractiveness | Accept
Requester: Donna Crawley Gibson [A26AKQKE92TZR2] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $12.86] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.94] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 16] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked to look at 4 faces and rate how attractive you think each face is
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Re: Pinecone, I found this: "Presently, we do not recruit new members through our website or take unsolicited referrals. However, we will be posting recruitment opportunities through banner ads on various unsolicited websites from time to time throughout the year. If you see one of these ads, please feel free to sign up with us."

Reactions: Starslip

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
No. And looking at their FAQ you can't sign up through their website.
Weird, guess it only shows as that for currently logged in members which is...completely pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.