Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Watch a 60 sec video and share your opinions! | Accept
Requester: NEL Research [AQ2Q5N2WJZS9W] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $7.35] [Pay: 2.57] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 4.50] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $3.43] [Pen: 0.51 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.20
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 2929
Description: Watch a short video and answer a quick survey on a current topic.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey | Accept
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $31.74] [Pay: 4.24] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.42] [Fast: 4.74] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 56] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $12.00] [Pen: 0.52 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Demographics survey
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Jaded

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
My mom is retiring and is asking me how to do Mturk. I don't know if I'll have the patience to explain all this stuff and she ends up not doing it or not liking it.
My mom retired and still pesters me to show her. She knows vaguely 'mturk' but hasn't ever bothered to go look at the site. What I tell her instead is to join Prolific and do surveys in her spare time but she hasn't even bothered with that yet.

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
I'd guess it would depend on how hold of a teen she is. But I'm weird about what I'd let the Monster or my own (nonexistent) kids read so I'd probably say no.
She's 15, but she's messaged with you a few times - so she thinks of you as a real person (which might make it not okay). I haven't read anything for months (every night I go to bed listening to Moby Dick and get to the same place where he doesn't want to sleep '2 to a bed' and I'm out like a light. I wake up and have no idea where I'm at in the book and turn it off.

Someday, I want to get beyond chapter 2 :wink:.
But I might toss yours in as a kindle :cat:

Reactions: Binxybaby and Jaded

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
In the next year or two I want to get either a Jeep or a Land Rover. The thing with Land Rovers is that I like the square boxy looking ones and they don't make them like that in the U.S. anymore. Only really old ones or really expensive European imports. I remember on a Superbowl commercial a few years ago there was a car that looked similar and I wanted to know what it was (it wasn't in a car commercial) but I couldn't find that dang commercial for anything later on. Even the lists of Superbowl commercials, none had it, it was like the commercial was never there.

Oh this is a Land Rover 90, built before they started making the Land Rover Defender. I had one back in the UK for years and years. It was great but the previous owner was a farmer and in the heat of summer it smelled of sheep. The problem with standard Land Rover models like the 90, 110 and defender is that they don't meet the legal limits on strength and the NAS (North American Spec ) Defender had to have an additional roll cage added.
They stopped making the Defender last year which made me sad. But I'm guessing the new utility vehicle might not need the adjustments.

I'll get of my nerd box now...

Status
Not open for further replies.