02/14 - Thursday

How many times did you check if the forum was back up yesterday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I totally couldn't do that, the only thing worse was that death magnetic album.
Well, that hurts. But not enough to ban you on the spot, maybe sometime tomorrow.

I found DM to be the ending point of their potential. The awful sound production was one thing, but it was a damn strong return to their thrash roots after SA.

Reactions: turkleton

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, that hurts. But not enough to ban you on the spot, maybe sometime tomorrow.

I found DM to be the ending point of their potential. The awful sound production was one thing, but it was a damn strong return to their thrash roots after SA.
I feel that way about a number of bands anymore though, slipknot and deicide went to poop too to name a few.

Reactions: Metallica

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like a cluster all right lol
You did hear about the cluster, right? We can't allow someone getting confused!

edit: on a serious note, I do plan on sharing any updates/changes/etc. with the forum. I think that is an area where the other guy went wrong, as I can recall him talking to us maybe twice.

And to make it easier for someone to carry the torch in the future if it ever comes down to that.

Last edited:

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score

Yeah, no way DM was worse the St. Anger.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
But now that Metallica @Metallica is apart of the team, he can get started on the MTC gift baskets.
In my defense, I was never involved with MTG at any stage. I just showed up here one day, and they immediately threw me in the basement. They came down to tell me about the server stuff last month, and offered 10 minutes of sunlight per day. it really is an inspirational story of rising from rags to riches.

Reactions: aveline

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
In my defense, I was never involved with MTG at any stage. I just showed up here one day, and they immediately threw me in the basement. They came down to tell me about the server stuff last month, and offered 10 minutes of sunlight per day. it really is an inspirational story of rising from rags to riches.
Riches to rags? And no, they just always push the responsibility of pleb work onto the new guy, so that's why nothing gets done.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Riches to rags? And no, they just always push the responsibility of pleb work onto the new guy, so that's why nothing gets done.
In truth, us server people suffer from a debilitating condition called taking a month to do a 60 second task because we are apparently working for a month straight with no breaks. It truly is awful. So that's why you'll never see me fix anything whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.