02/14 - Thursday

How many times did you check if the forum was back up yesterday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I think its also worth mentioning that I/we have access to the domain now, which was something we were trying to get done for like.. a month. It's not completely transferred over just yet (previous person can still access it as well), but I am able to do stuff with it.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I think its also worth mentioning that I/we have access to the domain now, which was something we were trying to get done for like.. a month. It's not completely transferred over just yet (previous person can still access it as well), but I am able to do stuff with it.
Thanks for your and everyone else's hard work getting this place back up and running. Very much appreciated.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thank you!

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Academic Study on Learning and Preferences(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: ELP Lab [ABJCVL1B2I361] (Req TV): $15.34/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This academic study will take about 20 mins and will involve viewing and evaluating pictures and completing some reaction time tasks. Inquisit is required to complete this HIT.
Time: 1 hour(s) 10 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.50
Qualifications: Exc: [-2088951841-128673] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Reactions: Despairagus

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
imwt

in metallica we trust

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in an Academic Research Survey about Politics! | PANDA
Requester: Nathan Carrington [A2YRVZV87K6GR1] (Req TV): $16.87/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Team of researchers at a university seek participants for a survey on American politics.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 111
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: TotalBabe

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Product Pre-ordering and offers(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Atmadeep Mukherjee [A27WNOAORLZ54J] (Req TV): $14.68/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
survey
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Exc: [-322993346-129049] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

GemStone

Contributor
Reaction score
I really appreciate all the work you and the others have done in getting the website back. I didn't realize how much I missed it until it was gone. I'd like to send in a donation but should I wait until it's totally transferred over?

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I really appreciate all the work you and the others have done in getting the website back. I didn't realize how much I missed it until it was gone. I'd like to send in a donation but should I wait until it's totally transferred over?
Oh no, you're fine on that. The money you donate goes straight to the admins - not the old server guy, or to the domain account itself.
edit: Jaded @Jaded can probably explain it better, since she seems to be the one who manages the money

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.