Status
Not open for further replies.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't get one.
You sending death threats to VDX guy?
Nah just needed clarification. I feel bad for him. I doubt very much he has an authority to influence the pay or server time.

Reactions: C to the J

coosa

Crivens!
Contributor
Reaction score
A piece of driftwood for my aquarium, you have to boil it so it'll leach all the tannins out of the wood and it won't turn the aquarium brown when I place it there.
As to the significance of me doing this during Valentine's, that's for Freud to decide.
You're leaching all of the bad love out of your life so it won't contaminate the awesome good love that's on its way . . . or something like that. I'm glad you explained, because I thought it looked like cat poo in a cup of beer.

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey on roles and financial decisions in relationships--for turkers in current relationships ONLY(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: AFW Research [A1WCKWJA9OIS2I] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.50][Fair: 0.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 0.00]
Description:
This survey consists of four parts. First, you will be asked about your relationship. Second, you will be asked about responsibility for different areas in your relationship. Third, you will answer a set of personality questionnaires. Fourth, you will provide some brief demographic information.
Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Hits Available: 11
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US; Exc: [7246-6657] has not been granted

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey on roles and financial decisions in relationships--for turkers in current relationships ONLY(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: AFW Research [A1WCKWJA9OIS2I] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.50][Fair: 0.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 0.00]
Description:
This survey consists of four parts. First, you will be asked about your relationship. Second, you will be asked about responsibility for different areas in your relationship. Third, you will answer a set of personality questionnaires. Fourth, you will provide some brief demographic information.
Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Hits Available: 11
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US; Exc: [7246-6657] has not been granted
we can do this Vanyanka @Vanyanka

Reactions: Vanyanka

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
A piece of driftwood for my aquarium, you have to boil it so it'll leach all the tannins out of the wood and it won't turn the aquarium brown when I place it there.
As to the significance of me doing this during Valentine's, that's for Freud to decide.
I thought it was a really funky turd and E @Pablo Escobar was jealous

Reactions: Pleco and El Pablo

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else have a problem with this? Gave me the code right away?
Title: Watch youtube/film clips and rate the morals (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised) | PANDA
Requester: melissa a wheeler [A2MDSGFS0073LW] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 2.77 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.93 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.44 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 195
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: We need you to watch 10 short (less than a 1min) clips from youtube and then tell us about your judgments of their morality.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US, Adult Content Qualification is 1

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Anyone else have a problem with this? Gave me the code right away?
Title: Watch youtube/film clips and rate the morals (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised) | PANDA
Requester: melissa a wheeler [A2MDSGFS0073LW] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 2.77 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.93 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.44 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 195
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: We need you to watch 10 short (less than a 1min) clips from youtube and then tell us about your judgments of their morality.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US, Adult Content Qualification is 1
>youtube clips
>$1.50

I nearly had a heart attack.
Come back to me, trashies.

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
So... who's got my love people? COME ON! It's VD, and if I am unlucky it will be a VD on VD.

Reactions: coosa
Status
Not open for further replies.