TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 17
Description: Short study - Read secrets and answer questions about them
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [74708-74119] DoesNotExist; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.10
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Mturk is the black hole, though. Can you even see the black hole from within the black hole?
"Can you even see the black hole from within the black hole?" Great question, aveline @aveline ! I think not. So far as I know, we have no idea what's happening inside those things. All I think we know is that those suckers have such a humongous gravitational pull that even light can't escape them. We can only detect them by the "void" in space that they present is astro. photos. I'll do a bit of research on this tonight and get back to you.

Reactions: aveline

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Views and Preferences (~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Nate Cheek [A20FNDOAL4RK6N] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.17] [Pay: 4.13] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.11] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 37] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $8.36] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 28
Description: Make some brief judgments
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-289636370-74160] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.10
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: WarmPotato

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
"Can you even see the black hole from within the black hole?" Great question, aveline @aveline ! I think not. So far as I know, we have no idea what's happening inside those things. All I think we know is that those suckers have such a humongous gravitational pull that even light can't escape them. We can only detect them by the "void" in space that they present is astro. photos. I'll do a bit of research on this tonight and get back to you.
Jaded @Jaded I think I found where calzones are born

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
kids nowadays, I had to buy every one of my cars and motorcycles. Got a after school job at a junkyard pulling parts, paid decent for back then, but I worked my tail off. my kids all got hand me downs, either mom's car or my truck, or their older siblings car when they left
Oh, my kid works hard. He will be able to buy his own car if he wants to. He's only 13 but already has over 4 figures before the decimal point saved in a bank account. That's money he earned himself from his two businesses. He made nearly $900 this last year just from selling scarves he made! He is going to have to file taxes for 2018 if he does as well this year (as his expenses won't be as big this year, so his net income will be high enough to necessitate filing a tax return).

One of the reasons I'm willing to give him my car is because he already works so damn hard. He also bought his own gaming computer. I refused to buy him one as he had a perfectly fine computer for schoolwork, but he wanted a "better" one for gaming, so I said fine...buy your own. And he did, at age 12. A pre-built, but he made sure he could upgrade it when necessary.

(ok, now I've gone on too long about my kid...sorry!)

Reactions: Persephone78

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
on the leslie ye, selecting the second radio button unselects the first.
messaged them about it, will repost.

Status
Not open for further replies.