02/12 - Fantabulous Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
:yesyes:

I like the habit burger: https://www.habitburger.com/ good burger AND fries

(....but we have two in n outs like right down the street so if i'm too lazy to drive farther i'll sometimes buy a burger and then pick up some tots from the market on the way home)
(also smash burger sucks)

(...and five guys is also overrated, but their fries are good)
You just reminded me that we recently got a Habit Burger. I've been there once but I forgot about it. I need to remember to go there more often on Fast Food Fridays.

Reactions: YAHU

Curious_Yellow

Robotech Master
Reaction score
I stupidly did this long as hell hit and now it won't submit. I get that message I get when I try to submit when I am logged out (which I am not). and now I have lost the damn code.
I saw people saying that on TO so I decided since it has a nice long 3 day timer I'm just gonna wait and work on it tomorrow or Sunday once people report she has fixed the problem.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Academic Opinion Survey | PANDA
Requester: Nicholas Valentino [A1BQVD8HPWXHRB] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: This is a short academic opinion survey that should take about 15 minutes to complete
Time: 3 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Valentino 5/29/2015 -- my past workers has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US
Why in the heck do some requeste put each question on its own page?? Annoying.

D

Deleted member 481

Look at it this way.
You're only 300 $1 surveys away from paying it off. :cliff:
LOL, sadly this is what I thought. I literally told the doctor I haven't been to one in about a decade because I don't like em. Maybe she took it personal. Also, she wasn't even wearing a doctor's coat. Idk, maybe she was a random person that slipped into the office.

Reactions: C to the J

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
depends on how I feel but i like em plain or w ketchup

....or chili and cheese

....or bbq and ranch mixed

....or hot sauce with ranch
But if they are REALLY GOOD tots I have been known to eat them sans sauce.

Reactions: Jaded and YAHU

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I saw people saying that on TO so I decided since it has a nice long 3 day timer I'm just gonna wait and work on it tomorrow or Sunday once people report she has fixed the problem.
its not worth $2. I forget how long it took, but it was endless. I am hoping this is one of those requesters who sees the messages and says, "oh my. I'm so sorry. here's a bonus."

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
The boyfriend loves Blondie. I'm putting this on loud play while he walks our puppy.

Last edited:

Curious_Yellow

Robotech Master
Reaction score
Aww, the playing is kinda cute! Even if against doctor's orders. I'm glad your doggie is ok and what she ate didn't cause a worse outcome.

We had to hide all the cat toys cuz she kept wanting to bat them around like crazy. She was a stray who literally wandered into my garage, so she is an indoor/outdoor cat (as she spent most of her life outdoors). She's going friggin nuts being trapped inside and is prowling the house getting into odd places. Like my fireplace. Which just necessitated me figuring out how to pat all of the ash off of her without contacting her incision (and putting heavy stuff in front of the screen so she can't crawl back into there!)
My dogs were strays as well. We rescued them as puppies back in late October, they were living under the neighbor's shed. They were heartbreakingly adorable, not sure how anyone could have abandoned them.

Seriously, how could anyone resist that sad face?!

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
My dogs were strays as well. We rescued them as puppies back in late October, they were living under the neighbor's shed. They were heartbreakingly adorable, not sure how anyone could have abandoned them.

Seriously, how could anyone resist that sad face?!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Reactions: C to the J

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Why in the heck do some requeste put each question on its own page?? Annoying.
They think it makes workers slow down and more carefully read each question. The BEST is when there's a timer on each page so you're forced to sit there for 30 seconds each time.
:headwall:

Reactions: nyx and Tuesday
Status
Not open for further replies.