02/12 - Definitely not Terrible Tuesday. Nope, not at all.

Do you like Oreos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisTurk

Reaction score
Hey y'all,

Trying to make it a bit easier to process if rejections are worth caring about while you're working.. this is a mockup of what I'm working w/ atm:

Is there anything else that is relatively simple (I'd like this to be newbie friendly) you care about when evaluating rejection reports? I know some folks don't care at all about 'em (buffer ftw) & it's unlikely to eliminate having to load a site entirely but I think for some things (like this case) it can give a very quick preview to make a better judgement on (I'd probably do the HIT & just be careful around the completion code based on this tbh.. well if it paid better than $4/hr >.>)

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey y'all,

Trying to make it a bit easier to process if rejections are worth caring about while you're working.. this is a mockup of what I'm working w/ atm:

Is there anything else that is relatively simple (I'd like this to be newbie friendly) you care about when evaluating rejection reports? I know some folks don't care at all about 'em (buffer ftw) & it's unlikely to eliminate having to load a site entirely but I think for some things (like this case) it can give a very quick preview to make a better judgement on (I'd probably do the HIT & just be careful around the completion code based on this tbh.. well if it paid better than $4/hr >.>)
Can we get some punctuation at the end of your revised % sentence?
"Experienced workers make up a large % of this HIT's rejections. Might want to be extra careful!" Or, semicolon if you're feeling fancy? :sofa:

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out
Status
Not open for further replies.