02/10 - Thready Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freekshow420

Reaction score
easy and nice bonus on this one

Title: Earn $3 for certain. Plus, earn extra (up to about $12) through a decision exercise (~ 45 minutes)Accept
Requester: Climate Change Reseach [A1ZVN1X7LDMAJB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$31.54][Pay=Good][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=5.00][Comm=0.00][Fair=5.00][Reviews=1][ToS=0]
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 02:00:00
Available: 3
Description: This is a decision exercise in which you and 4 other participants interact and make decisions. On average, this exercise will take around 45 minutes.
Qualifications: Exc: [-1612899356-345914] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Reactions: Blakkat

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Forecasting Demand for New Products using AlgorithmsAccept
Requester: Maya Balakrishnan [A2NKS5YGRJMADB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$32.51][Pay=Generous][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Excellent][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $7.00
Duration: 04:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This research study investigates how access to historical data influences how people make forecasting decisions for new products, while having access to an algorithm’s recommendations.
Qualifications: Completed AlgoDeviations before DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Blakkat

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Survey(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ]
TurkerView: [ $20.56 / hour ]
Description: Answer some multiple choice questions! Total time is ~3 minutes and compensation is $0.25
Duration: 30 Min
Available: 3
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [346579-345990] DoesNotExist
  • Location In US
  • Inc: [19-345990] Exists
[3OIN7YZ9VSASXKRCRQGOTOWF6GSRM5]

LumosDC

Reaction score

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
Just finished one of the worst Remesh I've done in awhile. I feel bad that the customer is getting almost gibberish answers from most of the people. Also, some people might need to have their pets taken away from their irresponsible butts *grumps*
:o_o:

freekshow420

Reaction score
Just finished one of the worst Remesh I've done in awhile. I feel bad that the customer is getting almost gibberish answers from most of the people. Also, some people might need to have their pets taken away from their irresponsible butts *grumps*
:o_o:
at least you caught a remesh, I haven't caught one in weeks it feels like lol

Reactions: KatieinPGH

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
at least you caught a remesh, I haven't caught one in weeks it feels like lol
I was surprised I caught it. I'm hit or miss with them while on my desktop (even though it's new and has a great setup). But, when I'm on my laptop I can usually catch a couple a week, not close to some people who catch multiples a day! But, going by the last few I took part in, quality and reading comprehension is down, and it makes me wonder if they aren't going to start limiting access again.

Dan 45

Reaction score
between the two of you i guess that is where all of the hits are going today lol.
Haha. Scored some nice paying ones today. I usually don't last this long but it's easy to keep going when things are going good.

freekshow420

Reaction score
Haha. Scored some nice paying ones today. I usually don't last this long but it's easy to keep going when things are going good.
most of the things i see today are just repeated ones i have done before. I'm about 12$ between turk and prolific so far. but I have a 14$ bonus that i got on one of the studies as well that's waiting to be paid out. Still early enough to make more I suppose,

freekshow420

Reaction score
I was surprised I caught it. I'm hit or miss with them while on my desktop (even though it's new and has a great setup). But, when I'm on my laptop I can usually catch a couple a week, not close to some people who catch multiples a day! But, going by the last few I took part in, quality and reading comprehension is down, and it makes me wonder if they aren't going to start limiting access again.
yeah my luck with them is been crap. I try to panda each one as soon as it notifies me but never get any luck with catching them. Maybe one a month if im lucky

freekshow420

Reaction score
I didnt do too bad either, Sitting at $43.80. I wish I had access to the sweet Xlab batch.
awww i guess i woke up too late for that. I love me some x lab

hmm, it shows that they have a hit up according to turkerview. Did they do a new qual recently i missed out on? Normally I see every xlab in my finder.. hmm

Last edited:

Dan 45

Reaction score
I have yet to do any batch work. I know that's where better money can be made but I've just stuck to the surveys and studies. I could literally do those Noah Turk, chat with a fellow conversationalists all day long. Usually about 7-9 minutes for 2.5$. I got shut down after doing 4 today.

PandaThief

Reaction score
awww i guess i woke up too late for that. I love me some x lab

hmm, it shows that they have a hit up according to turkerview. Did they do a new qual recently i missed out on? Normally I see every xlab in my finder.. hmm

You need the "delphi" qual. I've done 6-8 batches with the exact qual and still don't know how or where i got it but not complaining

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
You need the "delphi" qual. I've done 6-8 batches with the exact qual and still don't know how or where i got it but not complaining
It's from November October, just double checked. That's when I was given it, but they did remove a lot of people who didn't continue to do well with each batch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.