02/10 - Shaggy Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
PE is an awesome 4.97. I guess I can't complain, I sat down to turk and fell asleep for two hours. Narcolepsy sucks man. On the happy side of things my son had his movie date today and it was adorable, and the Lego Movie 2 was good.
that's a great start that he doesn't need to write a country song tonight!

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
i’m an introvert too. i feel you. and unless you think a woman is off the charts... its probably best to stay single nowadays
same here. the problem for me is i have no friends at all, really. i dont attach. i know i can, it's possible. i am attached to my therapist and my mom. but thats it.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
same here. the problem for me is i have no friends at all, really. i dont attach. i know i can, it's possible. i am attached to my therapist and my mom. but thats it.
im the same way pretty much. i have a couple close friends, but that’s it. i’ve found it tougher and tougher to bond the last couple yrs with people. i have no words of advice besides that i can relate

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
This hits really close to home. I have a really close friend but I only see him once every couple of months since he lives an hour away and has a family. I'm really close to my family but they live 8 hours away so I only see them on vacation. Basically I just work and come home and occasionally go to movies by myself.

Reactions: IridescentOwl

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
PE is an awesome 4.97. I guess I can't complain, I sat down to turk and fell asleep for two hours. Narcolepsy sucks man. On the happy side of things my son had his movie date today and it was adorable, and the Lego Movie 2 was good.
Lego movie 2 was really good. Glad your son had a good day.

Sybil

Reaction score
I'm a serious introvert and it has gotten worse since my husband died. People annoy me, I have almost no family, and no friends (except online). I have my dog and cats and am perfectly happy that way. Then again, my last husband was a dick to me-I didn't see it until he died, I just knew I was unhappy. I hate that he died, but, I hate that I didn't leave him 5 years ago. Now I avoid people so I don't make that mistake again. My first husband was amazing, but, he passed in 2011-men like him simply don't exist any more. We were married over 20 years.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm a serious introvert and it has gotten worse since my husband died. People annoy me, I have almost no family, and no friends (except online). I have my dog and cats and am perfectly happy that way. Then again, my last husband was a dick to me-I didn't see it until he died, I just knew I was unhappy. I hate that he died, but, I hate that I didn't leave him 5 years ago. Now I avoid people so I don't make that mistake again. My first husband was amazing, but, he passed in 2011-men like him simply don't exist any more. We were married over 20 years.
:hug:

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Classification of social groups(~ 3 minutes)Accept
Requester: Fabian M. H. Schellhaas [A2A7QIQEQT8QAB] Contact
TV: $9.63/hr TO: 2.83 TO2: n/a
Reward: $0.15
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 90
Description: Mini survey in which you classify 20 random groups on one dimension
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [-1396097928-128185] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My point is to make the weekly info available on the dashboard. If I could do it on my dashboard, I wouldn't need the email report to get a weekly stats breakdown.

Is there a way to sort the dashboard on the AMT site by week or are you stuck with the time periods they give you?
Stuck with what they give you (which isn't a lot across the platform if you turn off all scripts/extensions)

Reactions: TotalBabe

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone who did the "HIT Title: Interactive study for those who completed part 1 only FALCON(~ 30 minutes)" study yesterday with the faulty submit button, requester emailed me back saying we'd be getting our $3 participation bonus + extra bonus (for me was 50 cents) "shortly"

Reactions: vandaria

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
oh god David Ellings are up. I hate/love them

Reactions: IridescentOwl

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Trigger was a great looking horse! Have you ever seen my favorite flick, "The Adventures of Robin Hood" (1938) with Errol Flynn, Claude Rains, and Olivia de Havilland? [and if not, you really should]
I’m terrible at watching old movies. My farm owner loves them lol. But I’ll keep it in mind.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
There's the formulation of my email to them. Tell them I want the weekly reports to continue because it's not information available on my dashboard!
Seems reasonable.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Was anyone just chatting with me about a cruise to Mexico?

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
I deadass was talking to someone random on a talk to each other HIT and found someone quite likely going on the same cruise as my mom next month.

Reactions: Skylycat and Gator

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Take part in a conversation (~7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Ryan Hauser [A1WD0GA48Q3JMD] (Req TV): $15.09/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.46] [Fair: 4.67] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 4.67]
Description:
Converse with another MTurker for a few minutes and answer follow-up questions about your experience
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Take part in a conversation (~7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Ryan Hauser [A1WD0GA48Q3JMD] (Req TV): $15.09/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.46] [Fair: 4.67] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 4.67]
Description:
Converse with another MTurker for a few minutes and answer follow-up questions about your experience
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
I don't like conversations. I like making speeches.

Reactions: Turtlefemm
Status
Not open for further replies.