02/10 - Fantasy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
So tell me why I have $0 Earnings Available for Transfer when I had hits pay yesterday and a bonus. My last time I transferred money was yesterday morning.
in fact, when I looked at my phone this morning I believe it had $19 in there and I did have money in there last night. I think someone stole my money. What do you do if you believe you've been hacked.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
in fact, when I looked at my phone this morning I believe it had $19 in there and I did have money in there last night. I think someone stole my money. What do you do if you believe you've been hacked.

Nothing in the transfer history?

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
Is there a script that shows the AA time on a hit on the search page, not on the hit itself?

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Maybe it's just a glitch. I don't see how anyone could steal your money without there being evidence of it being transferred somewhere. Your best bet is to contact Amazon. I'd call them since emailing is usually useless.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
have you... tried logging out and then back in again?

Reactions: BrewMeister

soooeypig

Some Pig!
Reaction score
Morning peeps. And now, back to "Wrasslin for Nickels, with your host, Pleco @Plecasso ......."

Boy, that seems the case....feel like I'm running in circles chasing money. The past few days I even think I'm the one picking up pennies dropped in the parking lot! Yeah, I see them, I'll pick them up....jingle, jingle....lol.

Reactions: BrewMeister

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
Not that I know of. But if there is I'm in line right behind you. :thumbup:

LOL...

I just was looking today and I have about 14 surveys that were .30 or less that are still pending past 20 days.

I'm not wasting my time if they can't be considerate of mine. Just wish I had that on the search page for when I scrape the bottom of the barrel like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.