02/09 - Trailblazing Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read a scenario and make judgements ($1.01, 8-12 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Shereen Chaudhry [A2CTWCEIZQIQZP] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.60 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.55 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 24
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Read a scenario and make judgments
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.01
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
um no, there are a lot more than three. i can't tell if you're sarcastic or not. but just because you don't understand the others doesn't mean they don't exist.
I'm not going to trash up the daily hit thread with tumbler cisgendragonsexualkinfurry trash my understanding is perfectly clear that the world isn't full of special little sexually confused snowflakes every last one of them fall into three categories under definition.

Reactions: Ken_Kaniff

jan

Reaction score
*internally screams* there is only 3 sexual orientations you either like dicks, you like vaginas or you like both it doesn't matter if you like one a little bit more than the other that falls into the middle of the three still!

They put that in to be respectful to folks that think of themselves on a spectrum (you already know this - just saying), but - this is just my small contribution to the topic - also because people get shy about identifying as bi-sexual - so, they think the language will help call out the 'shy' (if you will) folks. Drug addictions researchers do a lot of that, too. If you just say, do you do X or Y - people will look at think - OMG they'll think I'm a crack addict. So they look for ways to get people to own up to that one time thing-y (or monthly thing-y)

There's actually a lot of papers written on this kind of thing :).

SergiuH

Reaction score
You should be able to do it from the 'rejection.' Just click on their name and email from there.

Who were the rejections from?
adultnet

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Fast and easy content viewing (few minutes for possible $0.60) - ST6dyaqfmalKong5Td | PANDA
Requester: Sticky [A1I5WZRIXY5GS9] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.13 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.35 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.69 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.68 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 101

Description: Look at some content for a few minutes to help us improve our measurements.
Time: 20 minutes
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Location is US

Reactions: PuppyToes

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
What in the hell is Heteroflexible and Homoflexible...arrrg my tolerance for making up words to describe sexual orientation is beyond not there
ok you're NOT being sarcastic, just ignorant.
and that's okay. you're not expected to learn everything, and i'm nice enough to take time and answer questions and educate people!

http://i.imgur.com/ngcdoyD.png
here is an example of more than three orientations.
i am asexual, so don't be so quick to invalidate other people. and maybe think before you say "oh well i don't understand it so clearly it doesnt exist."6

I'm not going to trash up the daily hit thread with tumbler cisgendragonsexualkinfurry trash my understanding is perfectly clear that the world isn't full of special little sexually confused snowflakes every last one of them fall into three categories under definition.

so what about me? i dont exist because i don't fit in your three categories?im making up my sexuality? dont be daft.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer survey questions about your opinions in a business scenario (8-10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Michael R Parke [A1CZNTBNLJ355W] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12

Description: Take the role of a manager in a work scenario and answer questions. Total time = 8-10 minutes
Time: 3 hours
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

jan

Reaction score
check TO to see how often they reverse (they have reversed at times, when they think it was their error - I know). I've also heard that they reject if your titles are similar - and they have 'mass rejected' in the past. The guy who does those hits -Trevor (weird I know all of this because I don't do those hits!) has posted over at the old board in the past and was communicative.

Reactions: sofaslug

PuppyToes

Contributor
Reaction score
and that's okay. you're not expected to learn everything, and i'm nice enough to take time and answer questions and educate people!

i am asexual, so don't be so quick to invalidate other people. and maybe think before you say "oh well i don't understand it so clearly it doesnt exist."6

so what about me? i dont exist because i don't fit in your three categories?im making up my sexuality? dont be daft.

Sorry but someone has to get it out of the way.

jan

Reaction score
We've had sexual identity discussions on the main thread before and - it's not a great idea.

We can start another thread in a different forum - or agree to let it go the way of all internet disagreements (Okay?)

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
We've had sexual identity discussions on the main thread before and - it's not a great idea.

We can start another thread in a different forum - or agree to let it go the way of all internet disagreements (Okay?)
it's fine. i've already blocked his [mod edit]

Last edited by a moderator:

Just Matthew

Contributor
Reaction score

indefinably yes you are a lack of sexuality you are the complete and total lack there of the very existence of the word you are not on the spectrum at all. I'm not citing tumbler, or imgur the urban dictionary here this is what is defined and studied and...again special snowflakes. i'm done she wanted to retort to name calling of "ignorant little shit ass." that is uncalled for in a civilized discussion.

Just Matthew

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer Grade School Science Questions | PANDA
Requester: Vision AI [A20Q5M8IJN8Q2P] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.20 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.67 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.14 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.14 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9

Description: Answer science questions based on the life cycle diagram shown.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 5751
Reward: $0.04
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Hey speaking of grade school level stuff here is an easy numbers batch that has been up for a while now

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey About Your Local Insurance Agent (3942015) | PANDA
Requester: Open Ur [AR7Q3OG9UDF1L] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.10 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.75 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 13

Description: Tell us about your experience with your local auto and/or home insurance agent.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; Previously Completed Survey has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US

If you meet the criteria and can stand writing this was fairly quick.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
tedlab + toddlers = :headwall:
Good morning. Are you me? :tearsofjoy: Mine keeps needing me to come over and pick loose hairs and fuzz off of his hands (oh, and Toby wouldn't fit through the train tunnel - that was an emergency).

Status
Not open for further replies.