02/09 - Fabulous Olympics Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been on the Adkins for some time now - no sugar is must with that diet. It's amazing how you don't miss sugar so much after it's out of your system. Not completely mind you :embarrased:
atkins? or is adkins something different

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey for people with chronic low back pain | Accept
Requester: CF Lab [A32I0A73A88JCQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $11.58] [Pay: 3.43] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.93] [Fast: 4.29] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 19] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $7.29] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked some questions about your back pain, watch a video about a new treatment, and then complete a few more questions. You can only take this survey once.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.10
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

SCOTTM

Reaction score
Last edited:

SCOTTM

Reaction score
I've been on the Adkins for some time now - no sugar is must with that diet. It's amazing how you don't miss sugar so much after it's out of your system. Not completely mind you :embarrased:
I went from a waist of a 42 to a 32 in 8 months with Atkins. It does work. You have to be very dedicated to it though. Lots of water and walking.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think I will start this Monday.
From May 2017 until June of 2017 I didn't take sugar and lost 20lbs.
At 200lbs now target goal 185lbs.
I think it is time for me to reboot my system again.
lol.
Yay! Join us!
Sugar addiction can compete with alcohol or heroin when it comes to addictiveness. It completely sucks.
It's a little bit eye-opening... I'm 9 days into no alcohol already since I had my wisdom tooth out, and I've only had a few times where I thought "oh, a glass of wine would be really nice right now" whereas a few hours into no sugar I'm already eyeing up my kid's blueberry bagel scraps from breakfast.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Yay! Join us!

It's a little bit eye-opening... I'm 9 days into no alcohol already since I had my wisdom tooth out, and I've only had a few times where I thought "oh, a glass of wine would be really nice right now" whereas a few hours into no sugar I'm already eyeing up my kid's blueberry bagel scraps from breakfast.
I have raided my kids' pop tarts before. It's nuts. I do recommend the Russell Stover sugar free chocolates. They really do take the edge off the cravings.

Reactions: Sondi

Veltora Otew

Got Milk!
Reaction score
I went from a waist of a 42 to a 32 in 8 months with Atkins. It does work. You have to be very dedicated to it though. Lots of water and walking.
Some years back - the year Dr. Atkins died - I lost 85lbs doing it. As time has gone on I've slowly moved my way back up - cuz cake looks so good I guess - I fully believe in the diet as I and many I know have lost so much while on it. But it's a lifestyle change and anytime you get back to stuffing a lot of carbs down you - there ya' go again. So, it's the lifestyle that needs changed. Such a long term struggle.

Reactions: SCOTTM

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Sugar and Caffeine - two of America's most lethal, legal addictive substances (not to add cig's into the mix).
Caffeine. I've tried so many times to stop it, but I always fail. I get the worse headaches and feel like crap. If I could sleep all day without worrying about a kid I think I could do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.