02/09 - Fabulous Olympics Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning. I feel old this morning. I usually turk in my dining room sitting in a table chair. Yesterday, I sat weird and now my back is killing.
Trying to turk in my husband's recliner this morning, but not a fan. My son keeps handing me my laptop cord.

At least it's Friday and that's our lazy day. Thinking of going to the drive thru hibachi in town for some fried rice later for lunch.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning. I feel old this morning. I usually turk in my dining room sitting in a table chair. Yesterday, I sat weird and now my back is killing.
Trying to turk in my husband's recliner this morning, but not a fan. My son keeps handing me my laptop cord.

At least it's Friday and that's our lazy day. Thinking of going to the drive thru hibachi in town for some fried rice later for lunch.
drive thru hibachi? do explain!

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Jaded @Jaded who did your book cover?

Reactions: Jaded

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
drive thru hibachi? do explain!

Yes! They opened last year. Local place. They taste just like Fujis and the other hibachi grills to me. I call them to order and ten minutes later I go and pick it up. It's great! And affordable. $9.50 for double rice and chicken is enough for me and my son to have 4 meals.

Kid LOVES fried rice and yum yum sauce, lol.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes! They opened last year. Local place. They taste just like Fujis and the other hibachi grills to me. I call them to order and ten minutes later I go and pick it up. It's great! And affordable. $9.50 for double rice and chicken is enough for me and my son to have 4 meals.

Kid LOVES fried rice and yum yum sauce, lol.
oh so is it like chinese food?
i've never been to one. i live in a rural area, haha. we don't have anything fancy here.

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
good morning I caught the 65 dollar HIT after finishing it taking wife to the dentist

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
oh so is it like chinese food?
i've never been to one. i live in a rural area, haha. we don't have anything fancy here.
It's Japanese. It's not fancy at all. It's in a small building that use to sell ice cream, lol. I always tell my husband they should rent out an actually building with tables inside. They'd make a killing here! They closest chain restaurants like that are 30-40 minutes away from us. We just got fast food and mom pop places here lol.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The other day, I remember reading Liz @Liz mentioning going in for a risky surgery.

Has anyone heard anything?

Reactions: Sondi

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Morning, all. Just when I start being productive again NBC has finally figured out the right way to cover the Olympics. Fuck my productivity for the next three weeks.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Employee Decision Making(~ 1 minutes) | AcceptA
Requester: Sean Webeck [A108E79FQ1QKEH] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.67] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.10
Duration: 5 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This is a 1 minute survey about your current and past employment.
Requirements: Exc: [2373813-73675] DoesNotExist; SurveyGroup [883] DoesNotExist; Location In US

Title: Make a few interesting and easy choices(~ 3 minutes) | AcceptA
Requester: Fun Behavioral Pollster [A1QR9OJZTV7MZJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $13.59] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.75] [Fast: 4.43] [Comm: 3.22] [Fair: 4.68] [Reviews: 69] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 0% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 1] [Brk: 2]
Reward:
$0.25
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Choices about your preferences and beliefs
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

these were both quick

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
someone tried to hack my facebook for the fourth time last night. Someone tried to hack my email twice a few weeks ago. I've never had a problem with this before so I'm pretty positive it's my ex. :punch:

Status
Not open for further replies.