02/08 - Von MVP Miller Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I know those feels.
My turk life was on hold a good bit today because of it.

I can promise you my life is like a lifetime movie. (Not my immediate family)

Problem is I don't want to be in it!

Reactions: kryss

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
Dilemma:

Sleep and rest up for another day especially because I don't think my right arm works anymore

VS

Die while obsessing over what may be available now, or become available in the next 10 hours

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello people!

You know that stress that you only get from family that family can induce?

Yeah, well there's that.
Some of the worst stress ever. I'm trying so hard not to recreate that for my kids (my stress is from the generation before me and my generation...I refuse to carry on the dysfunction!)

Reactions: kryss and Pippa

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
Dilemma:

Sleep and rest up for another day especially because I don't think my right arm works anymore

VS

Die while obsessing over what may be available now, or become available in the next 10 hours

Do you know something?

Reactions: CatWhiskers

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Dilemma:

VS

Sleep or you'll die.

Reactions: CatWhiskers

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Dilemma:

VS

Especially with VDX taking a break tomorrow.
/me chugs 34 energy drinks

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
Some of the worst stress ever. I'm trying so hard not to recreate that for my kids (my stress is from the generation before me and my generation...I refuse to carry on the dysfunction!)
You just hit the nail. I can't be the parent to my parent. My kids are 18 and 20.

I am a pretty positive and laid back person but I do get to a point. Unfortunately I hurt some feelings but needed to say some things that needed to be said.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
You just hit the nail. I can't be the parent to my parent. My kids are 18 and 20.

I am a pretty positive and laid back person but I do get to a point. Unfortunately I hurt some feelings but needed to say some things that needed to be said.
Ugh. I feelz you. I have kids from 11 years old to 23. I know I have not treated them the same way.

My family broke me about 2 years ago. Now I just don't care anymore. I don't care enough to engage or get upset. I just...stopped caring. Still love them, just don't care.

it kinda sucks, but it kinda feels great to now be able to remove myself when they start crap and just be an observer instead of a participant.

Reactions: Pippa and kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.