• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It is not a luxury. It is a skill and a very valuable one. When I was a single mom of 2 boys and working a $12/hr job and not receiving any child support, I was still able to budget and live within my means and get my money to work for me.
As someone who's been through that kind of thing you should know that unexpected stuff comes up and not everyone has access to learning skills like that.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
It is not a luxury. It is a skill and a very valuable one. When I was a single mom of 2 boys and working a $12/hr job and not receiving any child support, I was still able to budget and live within my means and get my money to work for me.
It is a skill, but everyone's situation is different. Sometimes life happens and things can't always be helped.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Some working pins are up! Let's all make some money :)

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
As someone who's been through that kind of thing you should know that unexpected stuff comes up and not everyone has access to learning skills like that.
But you budget for those unexpected things. Take $10 extra every month and put it into an emergency fund, then if your car breaks or you need to get extra medicine you have that extra money already.

Reactions: Zacharias

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
But you budget for those unexpected things. Take $10 extra every month and put it into an emergency fund, then if your car breaks or you need to get extra medicine you have that extra money already.
sometimes it isn't possible to save even $5 or $10 because every single cent is already accounted for.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
But once we get our tax return back, we're paying our card off, so it'll only be used for emergencies, like it was originally supposed to be used for LOL.
ain't nothing wrong with using a CC, if you pay the statement balance every month. Problem is too many people use a CC as a emergency fund, and it's the opposite of that if you don't pay the statement balance. Sometimes you don't have any option. I'm not judging anyone, but people please don't be paying CC companies interest.

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
ain't nothing wrong with using a CC, if you pay the statement balance every month. Problem is too many people use a CC as a emergency fund, and it's the opposite of that if you don't pay the statement balance. Sometimes you don't have any option. I'm not judging anyone, but people please don't be paying CC companies interest.
yeah we're slowly learning that.

Reaction score
With Pinterest jobs, is it ever worth grabbing more than one HIT? I mean... do they represent anything individually? Or just collect one and keep trying to make that one "work" (if that makes sense). Thx.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
My new vacuum is supposed to be delivered today! i'm trying not to get my hopes up. The delivery date keeps changing from today to tomorrow, but it says it's out for delivery. Fingers crossed!
ooo tag me with your thoughts after you use it. i'm excited to hear about it!

Alexandra H

Reaction score
good morning
With Pinterest jobs, is it ever worth grabbing more than one HIT? I mean... do they represent anything individually? Or just collect one and keep trying to make that one "work" (if that makes sense). Thx.
only grab one or else they'll give you an error message

Reactions: turkinthailand

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My understanding and experience is that if a given Pinterest HIT is not working, it will continue to not work. The strategy that seems to work (sometimes, if you're very lucky) is to grab several. Go through each one in turn, immediately working on the ones that work and returning the ones that don't. Good luck! :)

Reactions: turkinthailand
Status
Not open for further replies.