02/08 - The Good Place Friday!

Do you enjoy eating Rice Krispies as a breakfast cereal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
maybe Vicky bae is gonna wait til everyone is tired as hell, then post a ridiculous batch of find the one table out of 9 very small images that is missing one screw, at 4:37 am

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
it's only gonna end up like my last date, and meal... dissapoint
well these were new, right? and lately she;s been doing a small precursor batch then posting a big one of that same thing later. So I guess we'll get more of these at 4 am?

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
it's only gonna end up like my last date, and meal... dissapoint
ive begun to lament the fact that society and dating is pretty much a dead end nowadays. like walking into a dark room. you don’t know what you’re getting

plus people have endless options now. even if you have a good time and they are who the pictures show - she may still be twirling on PearBoy45 the next night and unmatch you

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
ive begun to lament the fact that society and dating is pretty much a dead end nowadays. like walking into a dark room. you don’t know what you’re getting
To be honest, dating has always been like walking into a dark room.

Reactions: Peachy and GTR

GTR

Reaction score
well these were new, right? and lately she;s been doing a small precursor batch then posting a big one of that same thing later. So I guess we'll get more of these at 4 am?
you would think, but turk been weird lately, i'm still waiting on HUGC to repost that 7k batch that they put up a couple nites ago, that some of us took the qual for...

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

plus people have endless options now. even if you have a good time and they are who the pictures show - she may still be twirling on PearBoy45 the next night and unmatch you
update: Niece is now calling you a pineapple.

GTR

Reaction score

the hell with PearBoy45 when she can have PeachyRider and ride all nite

Reactions: Peachy

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Your parents should have just arranged a marriage for you with the baker's daughter.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
maybe Vicky bae is gonna wait til everyone is tired as hell, then post a ridiculous batch of find the one table out of 9 very small images that is missing one screw, at 4:37 am
Perfect, I already have to be up at 4am anyway.

Reactions: GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.