02/08 - The Good Place Friday!

Do you enjoy eating Rice Krispies as a breakfast cereal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
he(?) said I need to mark 'unlikely' more but I'm doing good on the best/2nd best part. so that's good I guess.
yeah my feedback was about the same, although i feel like on many of the hits i only mark 2 as likely as it is

vandaria

Reaction score
yeah my feedback was about the same, although i feel like on many of the hits i only mark 2 as likely as it is
Mine was about same too. Just some of these, I mean the caption even makes zero sense to me. Or it is about something I know nothing about so cannot answer what would be best answer. Even worse is when all of them look unlike =/

IndividualRace

Reaction score
Title: FEMALE ONLY - Distance recordings: Make 20 recordings of yourself saying short phrases at varying distances (20190207_WL_dis) | PANDA
Requester: Acme Data Collection [A3A1AJ4RPLTOLY] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $25.54] [Pay: 4.90] [Fast: 3.96] [Comm: 2.33] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.87] [Fast: 4.24] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.69] [Reviews: 131] [ToS: 5]
TO2:
No Reviews
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Description:
Please answer a few demographic questions, then record yourself saying short phrases.
Requirements: Location EqualTo US

I don't like these distance ones. Even with the normal ones, I feel like I'm constantly having to scream into my mic to get it to register. It would be hopeless if I have to back away at all.
For whatever reason it doesn't like my normal voice, and makes me re-do them in a deep manly voice before it'll register/let me move on. After figuring that out, I have to repeat words wayyyy less frequently.

Reactions: aveline

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
To anyone that didn't get an email about the Geohive qual, check your quals for GeoHIVE Standard Qual. It looks like I did get it after all, but no email.
I had it sent a second time and still no email. How does one check their quals? Does that have something to do with the qual sorter on my dashboard that has not once sorted no matter how long I wait?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I had it sent a second time and still no email. How does one check their quals? Does that have something to do with the qual sorter on my dashboard that has not once sorted no matter how long I wait?
Unfortunately, you have to deal with this awful page. It's alphabetical (though quals that start with lowercase letters come after all of the quals that start with numbers/capital letters for some reason), so you just have to dig through there till you get to "G".

Edit: Also, try the qual sorter in FF if you haven't already. It doesn't work for me in Chrome.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you have to deal with this awful page. It's alphabetical (though quals that start with lowercase letters come after all of the quals that start with numbers/capital letters for some reason), so you just have to dig through there till you get to "G".

Edit: Also, try the qual sorter in FF if you haven't already. It doesn't work for me in Chrome.
Thank you :cat:

Status
Not open for further replies.