02/08 - The Good Place Friday!

Do you enjoy eating Rice Krispies as a breakfast cereal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katia2019

Reaction score
I thought I counted 10 images for Jiayi Bao, but apparently I only counted 9 correctly. I wanted a nice even number :arghh:
I guess I have been trying too hard, I have be getting 14/16 or 15/17 correct everyday this week... Think they will notice if I stop trying so hard and only count 10 a day from now on?

IndividualRace

Reaction score
I guess I have been trying too hard, I have be getting 14/16 or 15/17 correct everyday this week... Think they will notice if I stop trying so hard and only count 10 a day from now on?
I think it depends on which contract version you have.

Reactions: Katia2019

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
It does. His mobility is already limited and the spine problems are just insult to injury. The pain grinds him down, and it prevents him from sleeping, which further complicates the problem. Top that with some powerful pain meds and he's in a fog most days.
You might look into the use of a neurostimulator for the pain. One is made by Fisher Wallace, but there are others. And use due diligence.

Reactions: IridescentOwl

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
I can't really explain it. Sometimes I don't know if I am doing them completely right, and other times I can get through them with no issue. When I get really stuck on one, I throw it back and try a different one. Some are easier to do than others. When I first started doing Hannah's (the ones where you didn't need to rewrite the question to make it longer), I had no clue what I was doing, but as I kept doing them they became a lot easier to understand how to do them
Yeah, I get that, I feel the same about the other ones and Alexandria's. I'll try to cherry pick some. Thanks :)

nmelssx

Reaction score
If you're wondering why you cannot get any HITs it's because "Product LLC" does not know what a batch is, and is genius spamming the front page by re-posting the same HIT over and over again, in a fashion where it blocks out every other HITs if you're sorting by newest HITs first.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If you're wondering why you cannot get any HITs it's because "Product LLC" does not know what a batch is, and is genius spamming the front page by re-posting the same HIT over and over again, in a fashion where it blocks out every other HITs if you're sorting by newest HITs first.
Seriously, why the heck do they do this?

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
Holy shit you aint kidding, I just checked and there is over 10+ pages of single posted HIT's from them.

Reactions: nmelssx
Status
Not open for further replies.