02/07 - Thumpin' Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliasOTurker

Reaction score
Slightly related to the browser restart, in chrome you can use the URL chrome://restart to do it. Should be in the menu by default IMO. Bookmark if you need it often

Last edited:
Reactions: Trucker and cb456

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Anxiety, I third that.

Slow going today. Hey what requesters are you making $200 days with here recently?
...$200.

I was running a solid $75 a day for a good long time, but that requester has forsaken me. I haven't broken $50 since before Thanksgiving; looking forward to hear how others answer your question.

(edited to add: ...if they do. Guessing if anyone's found a gravy train in this vast, desolate wasteland, they're not going to want to be super forthcoming with it. Can't say I blame them really.)

Last edited:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
...$200.

I was running a solid $75 a day for a good long time, but that requester has forsaken me. I haven't broken $50 since before Thanksgiving; looking forward to hear how others answer your question.

(edited to add: ...if they do. Guessing if anyone's found a gravy train in this vast, desolate wasteland, they're not going to want to be super forthcoming with it. Can't say I blame them really.)
Sounds like me. I thought I had broken the barrier into the glorious side of Turk Kingdom. Then, someone pulled up the drawbridge and threw me into the moat.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Apparently not currently active, disregard

Title: 20 minute, $1.00 for completion with opportunities to earn more | PANDA
Requester: Sanford C. Gordon [AFLI2N6807PFA] (Req TV): $23.29/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Complete an academic survey about your views and opinions
Time: 45 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Completed Citizen Task 2/5/19 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Last edited:
Reactions: Michele

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like me. I thought I had broken the barrier into the glorious side of Turk Kingdom. Then, someone pulled up the drawbridge and threw me into the moat.
Unless you're straight up magic like C to the J @C to the J you're pretty much boned, sorry to say. Sounds like for the most part, most of us are in the same boat.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about person perception | Accept
Requester: Steffanie Guillermo [AXI84NQXHRRB3] Contact
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Answer a survey about person perception. The study will last approximately 10 minutes, and you will receive $0.75 for your participation.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Time 03:14
Hourly $13.86

Last edited:
Reactions: Michele

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
lebron picked harden last for his all star team

more reason to dislike this jabroni

turkleton @turkleton

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
...$200.

I was specifically responding to HumbleTurker, FYI.

When people share they have $200 days, and don't share requesters, I ignore them. Although, I like HumbleTurker's posts a lot, and make money from his posts. I can't figure why someone would want to read someone's huge numbers, without some hint as to how to make it.

So I will ask, directly. And if they don't want to share, that's their call. After 4 years, I working to balance the secret batches along with helping this community.

Last edited:

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone heard anything on their Geohive qual.?

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
When people share they have $200 days, and don't share requesters, I ignore them. Although, I like HumbleTurker's posts a lot. I can't figure why someone would want to read someone's huge numbers, without some hint as to how to make it.

So I will ask, directly. And if they don't want to share, that's their call. After 4 years, I working to balance the secret batches along with helping this community.
I haven't had a 200 day on Mturk in 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.