02/07 - Thumpin' Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hello

Contributor
Reaction score
sdfsdfsdfsdf i just realized you have to scroll down its definitely hidden, the done button is there tho

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
say something sara or I'm breaking up with you.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
I got it too... I have no idea why he gave me the qual, though.. he had comments for three of my answers lol
I got the qualification and the comments too. There were several items on each question though, so the overall score could still be high enough even with some misses.

Kliq

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Martin Abel for work related to 3IZPORCT1GXT6V5HG8ETFHLHJTCHRU.
The value of your bonus is: $1.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for completing the additional task after the HIT. As promised, you have received a bonus of $1.50 for a total payment of $3.50.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Qualifying test for: Classify which phrases best complete a description. (V2) | PANDA
Requester: Rowan Zellers [A2RVUSQQ0150J2] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given a partial caption describing a video, classify potential endings as possible, unlikely, or gibberish, and pick the best two.
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.07
Qualifications: Location In AU,CA,GB,IE,NZ,US;Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000;ClassifyEndingsQual DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
Thanks for posting this! :celebrate:

Reactions: SarahAshlee90

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I got it too... I have no idea why he gave me the qual, though.. he had comments for three of my answers lol
Rowan Zellers:

I worked his last batch, not again. And your observation, is exactly why.

He will inundate you with pages and pages of notes, he wants you to adjust, criticizing your writing, several times a week. He also will eventually disqual if you ask really objective questions. The requester's time ratio to pay, is also not accurate. He's solid for some, and his work is pretty mentally stimulating.

Last edited:

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Man, how do you guys post people's HITs and stats? I just finished one that was a min of $8 with the potential of earning more if you're top in his game.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Rowan Zellers:

He will inundate you with pages and pages of notes, several times a week. He also will eventually disqual if you ask really objective questions. The requester's time ratio to pay, is also not accurate. He's solid for some, and his work is pretty mentally stimulating.
yeah i returned the qual test

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
Man, how do you guys post people's HITs and stats? I just finished one that was a min of $8 with the potential of earning more if you're top in his game.
MTurk Suite has an export HIT function, and you can choose where the HIT goes. MTS works well on Windows. Not so much on Mac.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Zellers:

He will inundate you with pages and pages of notes, several times a week. He also will eventually disqual if you ask really objective questions. The requester's time ratio to pay, is also not accurate. He's solid for some, and his work is pretty mentally stimulating.
I never got disqualified for my random questions, but you are so right about the pages and pages of notes... It got to the point where I was too anxiety ridden to do any of his hits... but I figured I'd do this qual anyway (which caused my uneven cents on my PE that I mentioned earlier in the thread, so he's already stressing me out) :D I might do some of the hits anyway. I'm pretty fast at them or I was before... and they seem more streamlined this time around.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I never got disqualified for my random questions, but you are so right about the pages and pages of notes... It got to the point where I was too anxiety ridden to do any of his hits... but I figured I'd do this qual anyway (which caused my uneven cents on my PE that I mentioned earlier in the thread, so he's already stressing me out) :D I might do some of the hits anyway. I'm pretty fast at them or I was before... and they seem more streamlined this time around.
Thanks for sharing your experience too. Glad to know I'm not alone. Who needs that level of criticism, to perform the work, for that below minimum wage.

Solid no on that requester from me. Strong one.

Let us know how things work out, might be a better fit for your work style.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.