• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think they're all diff, mine are very bizarre pairs. I'm getting stuff Like this, but not exactly this, I'm not pulling this from the task so don't edit it pls.
Eggplant - Horseshoe
Albatross- Enema
But if your topic was, say, "medicine" - the 2nd one would be more relevant. Even though it's really relevant. I think that's the general idea.

Reactions: themildone

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
But if your topic was, say, "medicine" - the 2nd one would be more relevant. Even though it's really relevant. I think that's the general idea.
Yeaaaaaa mine aren't matching up to the topic like at all. I'm doing Technology and... they're very not tech things.

Reactions: Sondi

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeaaaaaa mine aren't matching up to the topic like at all. I'm doing Technology and... they're very not tech things.
another example... if you had the choice between "tree" and "purple" you'd choose purple because you're more likely to be dealing with colors on a computer screen.

that's my sideways logic :ROFL:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
another example... if you had the choice between "tree" and "purple" you'd choose purple because you're more likely to be dealing with colors on a computer screen.

lol I'll give that a go!

Reactions: Sondi

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score

But, what if, you were doing this in your tree fort on Tuesday wearing purple undies?

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
usually i don’t leave leftovers past 2 days max, but i still have the last several hot wings leftovered from the super bowl

what is the safeness level here

Status
Not open for further replies.