02/05 - Wealthy Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Networking Study, Involves Writing!(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Lbw [A3SE9YWM897AO8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.38] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.92] [Fast=4.96] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=83] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.40
Duration: 45:00
Available: 0
Description: survey
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: scrmcasey

Lumius

Reaction score
In regards to Prolific, I've been on them throughout the years, with their name and platform changes. Very few people get banned incorrectly, from my point of view.

They had a purge of Indian people using VPNs a couple of years ago, and multi-account people last year. They addressed those on Reddit. I've been in several of their Subreddits and communities, and usually the people banned seemed to be the ones who I didn't trust anyways due to exaggerations, etc.

If you lie and answer "I make $140k" on one survey, and then "90k" on the next, or change location frequently etc, your inconsistency will flag you.

Honesty is the best policy!

Edit: Several of the Prolific Team are regularly active on forums, and are very responsive and helpful. They are one of the best companies of this type of platform, for responsiveness, pay, screening, and usability!

Last edited:

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I love Nutella

I wanted to go to school to be a meteorologist but kind of glad I didn't know, I feel like it's public enemy #1. My mother was a weather forecaster in the Marines back in the day though!

Well then. I will pass on showering with a friend. I mean my s/o is kinda my best friend. But only him.
Major Kudos to your Marine Mom!! ( from an Army guy, but that's OK :) )

... I love alliteration.

Reactions: scrmcasey

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
What a beautiful morning! we FINALLY have snow here in the desert! not alot but some light dusting!
If I may ask, whereabouts do you live in the Desert? I ask because I live in the desert, too, about 60 miles east of Palm Springs, CA. Mojave Desert. Gets upwards of here 122° in the summer. :(

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
In regards to Prolific, I've been on them throughout the years, with their name and platform changes. Very few people get banned incorrectly, from my point of view.

They had a purge of Indian people using VPNs a couple of years ago, and multi-account people last year. They addressed those on Reddit. I've been in several of their Subreddits and communities, and usually the people banned seemed to be the ones who I didn't trust anyways due to exaggerations, etc.

If you lie and answer "I make $140k" on one survey, and then "90k" on the next, or change location frequently etc, your inconsistency will flag you.

Edit: Several of the Prolific Team are regularly active on forums, and are very responsive and helpful. They are one of the best companies of this type of platform, for responsiveness, pay, screening, and usability!
Ah, yes the ol' lying on demographics mess. I remember years ago there was a big debate on one of the other forums with a questionable member who loved to game the system giving a 100000 word essay on why he thought it was okay to lie on every survey. His answer, money. Freakin idiot. It should come as no surprise that he eventually lost his masters and disappeared. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: ducky and Lumius

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Life Experience and Social Beliefs(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: MAPELab [A2OAYVAUPOQDKE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.54] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.43] [Fast=3.61] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=60] [ToS=8]
Reward: 0.55
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: In this brief survey, you will be asked to complete a short survey. The survey will take you 5 minutes and you will be paid $0.55 for your participation.

cassius

Reaction score

Shh ... Don't wake the sleeping.:bear:

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Poisontea

Reaction score
Good morning everyone!
For some reason whenever I drink (I only had a glass of wine) I wake up super early the next day so I've been up for hours... Have only now sat down at my computer because I'm still not convinced I'm actually awake.

Poisontea

Reaction score
Title: Life Experience and Social Beliefs(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: MAPELab [A2OAYVAUPOQDKE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.54] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.43] [Fast=3.61] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=60] [ToS=8]
Reward: 0.55
Description: In this brief survey, you will be asked to complete a short survey. The survey will take you 5 minutes and you will be paid $0.55 for your participation.
This one was really strange.

Reactions: Blakkat

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Social Media/Selfie Study | PANDA
Requester: Chandler Carter [A2OA7CH931UMK8] [TurkerView]
Description: You will take part in a study where you will view social media posts related to weight management and answer questions about the content, personality characteristics, body image and media use. Completing the study should take no more than 20 minutes.
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications:
  • Gender - Female EqualTo 1
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90
  • Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 5 min, 15 sec
Catchability: Okay

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Simple/easy survey about ads- $0.50/ 10-20 mins | Accept
Requester: Ayanna Eastman [AN0JQE0880TF5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.72] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Available: 1
Description: This survey seeks to understand how individuals respond to ads.

Reactions: HelloHello

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision making study(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Min [A12ZL58R99R5X9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.06] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.43] [Fast=4.71] [Comm=3.50] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=51] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Description: brief survey on consumer decision making

petik00

Reaction score
Good morning everyone!
For some reason whenever I drink (I only had a glass of wine) I wake up super early the next day so I've been up for hours... Have only now sat down at my computer because I'm still not convinced I'm actually awake.
This happens to me too! I usually feel fine too if it's only been 1-2 drinks, I just happen to be wide awake at 5am the next morning.

Reactions: Poisontea
Status
Not open for further replies.