Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
RIDDLE ME THIS

If a website provides whocares in multiple locations, and most of them are around one city (close to NYC) but ONE OF THEM is close enough to Philadelphia to be considered Philadelphia area, but is still close enough to NYC to be part of the NYC metro, is it a single or MULTIPLE region?

no, I opened the survey link and it immediately said that
I grabbed that one too and got the same thing.

Katia2019

Reaction score
Brooke Ammerman / ASSIST Lab A Research Study of Suicidality and Interpersonal Relationships $2.50

Took me a little over 7 minutes.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
I just finished all the prep work for painting and none of you are here yet. Guess I'll go paint all by myself now. boo
I actually enjoy painting interior walls. My husband and I painted two of the bedrooms within the last few months. Two coats one day each.

Reactions: jan

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score
so.... my hit tracker has two hits that have been stuck in approved awaiting payment for like two months.. i have synced several times and nothing... anyone know how to fix this?

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
so.... my hit tracker has two hits that have been stuck in approved awaiting payment for like two months.. i have synced several times and nothing... anyone know how to fix this?
Export and then import it back in.

Katia2019

Reaction score
I just finished all the prep work for painting and none of you are here yet. Guess I'll go paint all by myself now. boo
I actually enjoy painting interior walls. My husband and I painted two of the bedrooms within the last few months. Two coats one day each.
I enjoy painting interior walls too. When Finance bought the house back in May 2018, we painted his kids bedrooms. The only annoying part was sanding all the clumps on the walls, filling in the holes and waiting for it to dry before getting to the fun part of painting. I wanted to paint more of the house but fiance wanted to wait b/c of money.

Reactions: jan and 4ourfuture
Status
Not open for further replies.