02/05 - Revolutionizing Dance Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
IDK what that early wallstreet was, but now I got them with the usual early morning panda.

So..............I guess the one at 7am was an aberration.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Morning everyone!

Wow, lots of surveys up on HS right now. Has it been like this all morning?

NotTurkfactor

no longer an eternal newbie
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Work on a task for as long as you want as Part 1 of 2-part study ($1.01, + $2.00 Bonus for Part 2) | PANDA
Requester: Shereen Chaudhry [A2CTWCEIZQIQZP] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.60 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.55 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 24
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: The first part of this two-part study involves working on a task as long as you want task. In the second part, you will be able to message a partner in a survey.
Time: 1 day 12 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.01
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US
I'm not sure why I chose to do the whole thing but I just finished. I think my eyes are bleeding and I don't remember my name or how I got here.

Xandro

Reaction score
Morning everyone!

Wow, lots of surveys up on HS right now. Has it been like this all morning?
was it you that mentioned you lived in a mobile home a while back? a guy at work said he lives in a double wide that was paid off. he pays ~150 for the lot and ~150 in utilties. i was kinda jelly after hearing that.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
was it you that mentioned you lived in a mobile home a while back? a guy at work said he lives in a double wide that was paid off. he pays ~150 for the lot an ~150 in utilties. i was kinda jelly after hearing that.
Yeah I do. I wish I paid that little! Lot rent is $250, utilities average $200-$230, and actual rent is $330. And it's not a double wide. :(

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
was it you that mentioned you lived in a mobile home a while back? a guy at work said he lives in a double wide that was paid off. he pays ~150 for the lot and ~150 in utilties. i was kinda jelly after hearing that.
Have you watched any of those tiny house shows on HGTV and similar? I can dream but my husband is 6'4 so I don't think he'd ever go for it :)

Reactions: booboo33

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Have you watched any of those tiny house shows on HGTV and similar? I can dream but my husband is 6'4 so I don't think he'd ever go for it :)
Lol I have! I would like to do that because I'm used to living in small spaces anyway, but now that I have a child I don't think that would be very practical :)

Reactions: Sondi

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Lol I have! I would like to do that because I'm used to living in small spaces anyway, but now that I have a child I don't think that would be very practical :)
Yeah - I have a 20 month old as well... they have some really interesting 'bigger' tiny houses (haha) that the people with kids go for - and then there's the crazies who put 2 kids in a 150-200 sq ft space :confused:

Reactions: booboo33 and Kizka

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah - I have a 20 month old as well... they have some really interesting 'bigger' tiny houses (haha) that the people with kids go for - and then there's the crazies who put 2 kids in a 150-200 sq ft space :confused:
Oh, man. Mine is barely 4 months and I can't imagine being cooped up in one of those with him. I would go crazy! I can't imagine having a toddler in one.

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score
I think it would be okay if you had a bit of land to put it on. Then the kids can spend their time outside.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think it would be okay if you had a bit of land to put it on. Then the kids can spend their time outside.
These people expected a young child and a toddler to climb up the ladder to a loft to sleep (with no railing, though I think they added one later)! I agree about the land though for sure.

Reactions: Kizka

jan

Reaction score

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score
These people expected a young child and a toddler to climb up the ladder to a loft to sleep (with no railing, though I think they added one later)! I agree about the land though for sure.
Oh man...thats not good. I still get nervous when my 6 year old climbs to the top bunk. They have some killer sheds at home depot that could be modified for a pretty decent living space. Ive been obsessed with building tiny houses for a long time.

jan

Reaction score
I really want to live in a YURT. (One with a loft space, though, for sleeping :).
I love the idea of heating with wood. The plumbing things is a big issue - but I've seen it resolved successfully.

Reactions: Sondi and Kizka

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh man...thats not good. I still get nervous when my 6 year old climbs to the top bunk. They have some killer sheds at home depot that could be modified for a pretty decent living space. Ive been obsessed with building tiny houses for a long time.
I always wanted to get their biggest one, that's 2 floors and has an actual staircase, and have my dad convert it to a playhouse. How awesome would that have been?!

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: Scientific Visualization of Ocean Eddies | PANDA
Requester: Terece Turton [A2BGNXI3YUTJE3] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Compare two images of ocean eddies and judge whether one images shows eddies more clearly.
Time: 40 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.65
Qualifications: UT Workflow Control has not been granted, Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, IE, US, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 96

HIT says 6 minutes.
Looks interesting :)
3 minutes.

Morning, all.

Decently over weekly goal and trying not to get loafy today.

Status
Not open for further replies.