02/05 - Revolutionizing Dance Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I see I missed a pretty good day for hits. I took myself out of commission when I decided to grab a cooking tray that was in the oven bare handed.
Not my brightest moment. Had to endure like 6 hours of intense pain and now I have burn blisters on every single finger :(
Ouch, I hope you're feeling better.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
just once i would like to make 100....did 95 but never 100.
My first 100 day was taken away from me due to rejections. :D

Reactions: Kuddish

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Ouch! That sounds very painful. :(
The burn isnt even the worst part of the story. The worst part is I was making pizza when this happened. Totally ruined the vibe I had going. I was so close to cheesy perfection and then I had to spend about 10 minutes cooling off the burn under water and wrapping it up. Walk back into the kitchen and the pizza is gone, my dog ate every single slice. >:O

Oh yikes. How is it feeling now?

(been there...except I grabbed a super hot part on my motorcycle that I had just turned off. The pain was crazy bad.)
Yup, probably the same pain. It was to the point before I needed an icepack on at all times to cool down my hand. Totally bad day :(

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
:eek:
$95....but I took a few hours off with computer problems.
I had my best day ever today. Missed my $50 goal yesterday by $5, so I set my goal today for $55 today and actually passed that by $10 somehow. Now I don't want to stop, especially if the weekend is going to be slow, so I'm definitely night crew tonight.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I had my best day ever today. Missed my $50 goal yesterday by $5, so I set my goal today for $55 today and actually passed that by $10 somehow. Now I don't want to stop, especially if the weekend is going to be slow, so I'm definitely night crew tonight.
Never know what night crew will bring.
There was some beast surveys last night......3 HotD all dropped within like 30min of each other......made $30 in 90 minutes off them.

Req.body

Crow
Contributor
Reaction score

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Dead dog walking
To be fair to my pup I did throw the pizza and pan to the ground after grabbing it bare handed but you know I still wanted some because the 3 second rule has a stipulation that makes it a 10 minute rule when you give yourself 2nd degree burns. My dog probably thought I made a feast and placed it on the ground just for him.

CindyLoUUWho

Wait, what?
Contributor
Reaction score
*peeking back in*
Been a pretty good day, and I even took time out to make pie crust from scratch, make chicken pot pie from scratch, and have dinner with my family. :)

And, in company store news ... I haven't ordered anything from Amazon in a few weeks, and I saw today that my payments account is now linked on my checkout page and available to use for orders. So that's frighteningly convenient.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
edit: broken hit

Last edited:
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.