Status
Not open for further replies.

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
... Rejected 18 0.1% QQ Someday I will be big enough that it wont sting!

jan

Reaction score
Title: General Public Views About the Role of Psychologists in National Security Interrogations and other Non-Traditional Settings | PANDA
Requester: Alice Thornewill [A1QGN4WHVP83TL] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Within the last year, there has been a lot of debate about whether psychologists should be involved in the interrogation of suspected terrorists. We are interested in your opinions on such questions.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Location is US

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've not been doing it as long as you but close and I'm not near $100/day. Damn, now I am depressed. Where is that bottle of Crown?
How many hours are you putting in a day though?

Reactions: Shadowsbane1988

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
I think he's saying he went pedal-to-the-metal for so long that he burned himself out. Or, something similar happened to me and I went weeks and weeks where I didn't want to do anything on mturk except for the easiest/most mindless batches that popped up.
Oh, so THAT'S what this feeling is...

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
God mother fucking dammit... Ok, I didn't buy tickets, it's still members only pre-sale.

Guess I'll have to settle for continuing to watch you sleep from outside your window, Bode.

Wolfheart

Wobble-Wolf
Contributor
Reaction score
You definitely should learn how to make use of panda links. When I started using turkmaster to run pandas I found via forums and Hitscraper I doubled my average income. I probably only catch 35-40% of the pandas I run and it's still super lucrative.

And I'm not really worried about rejections these days, I have over 15,000 approved with only 3 rejections so it'd take a pretty big batch rejection to make a noticeable difference to my approval rating.
Yea, I'll be looking into what the whole panda thing is now, I know it's pretty much preview and auto accept, and you can auto-accept ones from certain requesters, but but doesn't it harm your account if you don't catch them and they just expire? I know there are some videos and tutorials out there, so I shall educate myself soon. I just wanted to reach my first 1000 before going nutters ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.