Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Doesn't look like much on my HF!

And i"ll look into that moto! I'm always wanting something to track fitness. I'm leaning toward FitBit Versa but it's $170. Ick.
Oooh fitbit versa is what I want, but I don't have any real reason to have one anymore. I had the Fitbit surge when it came out (I mean I still do have it) but my skin reacts VERY POORLY with the material used so I had to like... wear it with a weird stretchy condom on it? Idk. I did really like it, though, and the versa looks niiice. I think they're much more exercise products than they are phones on your wrist though. Moto strikes me as a phone on your wrist.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Yeah...my hitfinder is so quiet also.

All I need is $8 more. :(

CrazyCatLady @CrazyCatLady no b/c I'm only $8 away from my goal. It will all show up later when my friends want to play videogames together.
My husband has a Moto360 his friend gave him that he likes an awful lot.
I'm grateful my Survey Comet showed up today!

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oooh fitbit versa is what I want, but I don't have any real reason to have one anymore. I had the Fitbit surge when it came out (I mean I still do have it) but my skin reacts VERY POORLY with the material used so I had to like... wear it with a weird stretchy condom on it? Idk. I did really like it, though, and the versa looks niiice. I think they're much more exercise products than they are phones on your wrist though. Moto strikes me as a phone on your wrist.
I had a polar ft4 and I loved seeing my calories. I thought about buying a battery for that since it's just a watch with a strap on your body, but I also want to have a smartwatch when I start working next year. If I have the money now, I might as well buy the best that'll last...but so much money!

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I had a polar ft4 and I loved seeing my calories. I thought about buying a battery for that since it's just a watch with a strap on your body, but I also want to have a smartwatch when I start working next year. If I have the money now, I might as well buy the best that'll last...but so much money!
I can see you using the smartwatch for a million things while you're at work!

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Read a story about thinking (~1.5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Zachary C. Irving [AG0YJ2MHF28IA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$28.70] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.35
Duration: 5:00
Available: 1
Description: We are conducting an academic survey about thinking. You will read and answer questions about a brief story (estimated time: 90 seconds). Select the link below to complete the survey.
Qualifications: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Short and Simple. 0:53 min | $23.77/hr[/td][/tr]

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Trade you a watch for :baby:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
oddsmakers have the Rams winning the NFC next season. after last night Rams can go on peach themselves

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I don't think they'll make it back.
i’d pick KC or new england again

eventually Mahomes will be in the SB you’d think

Reactions: Kerek

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Home mine comes tomorrow or Wednesday. I think. lol
That would be hope. Good thing I'm not trying to do much on here today. Words are not my friends.

Reactions: Despairagus

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
oddsmakers have the Texans at 20 to 1

feels bad a SB title is never coming here

astros are Houston’s only sports hope

Reactions: Kerek
Status