02/03 - Thirsty Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
That's crazy. Congratulations! Do you have a lot of closed quals? I see you have Masters.
It seems like lately, most of my earnings are from Prolific. To be fair, I started the school semester again, so not on here as much, but even on my best days, a couple years ago, I think altogether, I only made around $100. Usually more like $60 or $70 when things were good.
I'm sure I do, plus the masters, as you noticed. This batch wasn't one of the closed quals, just have to be fluent in Python. I've notice most of my high-paying hits/batches on mturk the last couple years tend to be techy - cyper security, programming,, etc. i have a bunch of quals from A+ running the network for my FD and learned R and Python doing my PhD in data science. These are all skills great in getting jobs IRL too - check getting the Comp-TIAA bundle thru boing boing - last time it was on sale for $76 or so - well worth it - gives you the piece of paper. Tons of remote jobs
Have you thought about writing, Michele? You write well - I think you could make more doing that. While on medical leave from google, have started several niche websites and more content writing -eclipses my mturk/prolific earnings. LMK if you want more advice on this (or anyone for that matter)
Stay safe tonight!

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Mock jurors' perceptions. This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised. | PANDA
Requester: Elisa Krackow [A1NV4GWWA7Z8W0]
TurkerView: [ $20.58 / hour ]
Description: If you already participated in this study, please DO NOT participate again. Read a scenario describing a case about a child who alleges sexual abuse. Then you will be presented with questions.
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications:
  • Location EqualTo US
  • Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[36ARV8EEI769BQOX91XUZ59ZI9AVA0]

Denovilliers

Reaction score
There's some really weird MLDataLabeler hits dropping right now: supposed to annotate each potato on the image. The thing is, they pay $1 and all the images I saw so far doesn't have a single potato on it... returned all of then, too good to be true.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Information Privacy Concern in AI Context (Survey, about 10mins) | PANDA
Requester: Xuan Ma [APQUJZMU9OJ1K]
TurkerView: [ $8.46 / hour ]
Description: The research aims to find the main users’ privacy concerns while enjoying the benefits and convenience of AI technology, such as smartphones or voice assistants. This survey will take you about 10 minutes.
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
  • Location In CA, US
[3T6UNEUZ6V6F6QY08QZ69JB0GJY19F]

Status
Not open for further replies.