Not open for further replies.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Investigating Semantic Representations(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Dermot Lynott [A325L0H6Q5L71I] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.58] [Fair: 4.69] [Comm: 3.67] [Fast: 4.73] [Reviews: 22] [ToS: 0]
Description:
A multiple choice survey about common words
Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [32696-32107] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97; Adult Content Qualification is 1; Location is one of: US;

HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.3.7
still feel violated :disapprove:

Reactions: jan and Squatty

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
I wish I could catch ONE Dermott.... My PC has over 8K searches and nothing to show for it

Reactions: jan and lsutiger25

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 13-15 min psychology study - read short stories and answer questions(~ 13 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: MPR Lab [A1D3TEW14SPDKU] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.12] [Fair: 4.90] [Comm: 4.41] [Fast: 4.87] [Reviews: 161] [ToS: 1]
Description:
You will read short stories and answer questions about them
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 12
Reward: $1.31
Qualifications: Exc: [1243242710-32202] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.3.7

Reactions: lsutiger25

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I wish I could catch ONE Dermott.... My PC has over 8K searches and nothing to show for it
are you sure you have it setup right? I caught two this morning

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay guys, I'm ready to launch my new website for my landscaping company. It actually has a clean, intuitive, design. Unlike a lot of the other websites out there. It's modern and minimalist. Only one thing left. Lets add shitty, auto playing, EDM music.

Last edited:

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just want to double check with you guys. Bail Bonds People offer both Virtual and Customer location right?

A lot of times you can handle everything over the phone, but sometimes they have to go to the prison to help you.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Okay guys, I'm ready to launch my new website for my landscaping company. It actually has a clean, intuitive, design. Unlike a lot of the other websites out there. It's modern and minimalist. Only one thing left. Lets add shitty, auto playing, EDM music.
Sandstorm or GTFO.....lol

Reactions: klyde and loki3404

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
I just want to double check with you guys. Bail Bonds People offer both Virtual and Customer location right?

A lot of times you can handle everything over the phone, but sometimes they have to go to the prison to help you.
They also have to chase down the customer when he skips out on bail.

leftfield

slackologist
Contributor
Reaction score

I've bailed a few people out and always have to sign something first. I don't think you can get their services over the phone unless you are the bailed calling to check in.

Reactions: minkyboodle

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Yes, but there are also many places that make you come to the business location to get the service. I usually look for any mentions of how they handle it, and just use my best-guess if they don't mention specifics. (I hope this was helpful and not more confusing..)

Edit: Yes to customer location maybe, not sure on the virtual, but I'd go with what leftie said.

Last edited:

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
are you sure you have it setup right? I caught two this morning
I still have it set up the same way as when I posted the pic of it set up in PC.

I guess I am just unlucky at that. Also, I didn't get up till 7:45AM and found I was logged out most of the night.

Reactions: lsutiger25

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I still have it set up the same way as when I posted the pic of it set up in PC.

I guess I am just unlucky at that. Also, I didn't get up till 7:45AM and found I was logged out most of the night.
Ah. yes, I caught them around 5:30am...here let me show you a picture of how I have it setup

Reactions: frogman31680

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Someday I'll find my gizmo, and when I do, well let's just say I'm gonna cuddlelove that frownie face right off. :love:
I lost mine, too. :biblethump: And my ewok that had light-up eyes.. Pretty sure they were kidnapped in one of maternal entity's weird "let's throw your toys away because I'm a psycho" rages. We can buy new ones on Amazon though, I think..

Edit: Er, we can buy reproductions of them. I found the originals for sale, but they's expensive!

Last edited:
Reactions: Princess Gina Marie
Status
Not open for further replies.