02/02 - Fillory Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Well thank you Pinterest. you just bumped me to $100 for the day already, and its only 5 am... Any one else motivated to work ALL day?
I have to be at work by 10am but I'm glad to get a few of them in before that.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Landlady said I can't put an air conditioner in my windows & gotta get portable one. If anybody has one of those that they like, hit me up the model/brand. The reviews are all over the place for these things. Just gonna buy it now, test it to make sure it works, and then use it in the summer.
The only brand I would not recommend is LG. We went through 2 in 2 years. Their hoses pop inside the unit and leak water all over the floor.

Lila. B.

eh.
Contributor
Reaction score
Landlady said I can't put an air conditioner in my windows & gotta get portable one. If anybody has one of those that they like, hit me up the model/brand. The reviews are all over the place for these things. Just gonna buy it now, test it to make sure it works, and then use it in the summer.
I need to buy one this year as well since I moved and the windows are not air conditioner friendly. I've been looking at honeywell ones and they seem to have good reviews.

Turkoneup

Reaction score
Title: Complete a study on risky decision making | Accept
Requester: Jörg Rieskamp [A28XAO4RQVZBPE] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 3.50] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $3.75
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: In this study we seek to investigate how people make risky decisions. You will be asked to make a series of decisions between different risky outcomes. This study will take approximately 30 minutes. This study requires the Inquisit web app.
Requirements: Economic Psychology Session 1 DoesNotExist; Risky Decisions DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Vicv21

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

What is the name of the Pinterest requester? Is it just for Masters?

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A Research Study about Online Account Notifications | Accept
Requester: University of Chicago SUPERgroup [AJ797RVXOXFR1] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.56] [Pay: 4.63] [Fast: 4.50] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.94] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 17] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $11.11] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: Volunteer for a University of Chicago research study in which you can help us better understand notifications about your online account
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
post wisdom-tooth-removal wisdom:

icing my face = my new purpose in life
caffeine = more happy feelings than pain meds

also I look like the joker because they somehow scratched up the side of my lip during the procedure :cautious::bag:

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
so it looks like pins dropped a giant batch and everyone had a great morning but now there's nothing up and i just got here :rain:
I only got 8 I showed up late to the party. But I agree. There is not much to work on at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.