02/02 - Fillory Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The requester search isn't fast especially with c-sats because they put out a few different group id's at a time with a few hits for each one. Because of this it's more about luck. People who are fast enough to get a panda hit running will probably get more than a search job. Search jobs work best for requesters who put out 1 or 2 batches per day which changes every day.

The second number isn't straight forward. It's the number of times the script finds a hit from the requester either from the first drop, someone returned or it stays up long enough that it forgets the group id. It is supposed to remember the first 12 unique group id's and only count the unique ones. Not sure it's quite doing it correctly but it's close enough for the majority of search jobs.
Why did you change the minimum value on the goham timer to 650?

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

AmaMarie

SSDGM
Reaction score
Oops!
Thanks for your interest in this assignment. Unfortunately you failed a certain number of test questions over the past few assignments, so you won't be able to work on any more tasks in this group of assignments. You're not blocked from doing future work for us, but please be more careful with your responses moving forward.

Fuck. Did I screw myself out of continuing on Mturk?

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Oops!
Thanks for your interest in this assignment. Unfortunately you failed a certain number of test questions over the past few assignments, so you won't be able to work on any more tasks in this group of assignments. You're not blocked from doing future work for us, but please be more careful with your responses moving forward.

no you just messed up a pin. no big deal happens to all of us every day.

ashleymarie

comic book aficionado.
Contributor
Reaction score
Oops!

Nope, just Pinterest and just that batch. Had the same thing happen on one of mine. Could do the very next batch they posted. You're okay! :)

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oops!

No, you just won't be able to work on any more Pinterest HITs from that specific batch. This means that you did not answer their "golden question" correctly. Make sure to review their training guides for each batch in the Instructions to make sure you know what they are looking for.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oops!

Pinterest rite of passage - you're good :thumbup:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
When you say PC do you mean computer or monitor? I was a bit uncertain about logging into mturk on more than 1 computer.
I use 3 monitors, split between 2 PCs(PersonalComputers).:)

Reactions: lolkatB

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
Oops!

Yes, you might as well just pack up and move to Antarctica.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Psychology Research Survey | Accept
Requester: Chelsea [AXDBNM7VRZJV5] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $0.75
Duration: 1 day
Available: 1
Description: A questionnaire about your experiences and beliefs about a number of things, including your commitment to pursue goals, personality traits, and your feelings and behaviors. Expected to take about 20 minutes.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.