TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Shared work [Part 2](~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Elad Sherf [AI2221WDX1IN9] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $23.29] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.91] [Fast: 4.70] [Comm: 4.14] [Fair: 4.65] [Reviews: 59] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $9.90] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.68
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 1
Description: A follow up study about shared based on a screening survey you completed
Requirements: Inc: [19-72759] Exists; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci>

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Complete a psychology study examining aesthetic preferences for $4.50 | Accept
Requester: Catherine [A22W6YL6A9RK7X] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $9.00] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$4.50
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 18
Description: We are interested in what kinds of art individuals prefer, how these preferences differ and whether these preferences can be predicted. The study is run on Inquisit and should take approximately 30 minutes.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci>

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score
I think it's my Mturk Suite has been turning off and on every few minutes for the last few days on mturk, off more often than on. The dashboard usually works okay but the hits page often doesn't show any TO info and shows all my blocked requesters. I don't know if it's something I did or something the script is up to. I'm so bad at figuring these things out quickly. I'll probably just learn to live with it and hope it eventually fixes itself lol.

Reactions: Azazael

Azazael

Reaction score
just got home (ugh long story)
anyone else been having issues with MTS since the update?

I think it's my Mturk Suite has been turning off and on every few minutes for the last few days on mturk, off more often than on. The dashboard usually works okay but the hits page often doesn't show any TO info and shows all my blocked requesters. I don't know if it's something I did or something the script is up to. I'm so bad at figuring these things out quickly. I'll probably just learn to live with it and hope it eventually fixes itself lol.
timing, funny you say that, its the main weird thing happening and now my panda/once buttons are gone, this just happened in the last hour or so that ive been home

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Complete a psychology study examining aesthetic preferences for $4.50 | Accept
Requester: Catherine [A22W6YL6A9RK7X] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $9.00] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$4.50
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 18
Description: We are interested in what kinds of art individuals prefer, how these preferences differ and whether these preferences can be predicted. The study is run on Inquisit and should take approximately 30 minutes.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
caught this raw :celebrate2: anyone have a time?

ashleymarie

comic book aficionado.
Contributor
Reaction score
Can you only do one of the Pinterest 'Rate How Relevant an Ad Pin Is to a Query'? I caught three and I'm getting the 'No Tasks Available' after the first one so I'm guessing so. I'll send them back in a sec, if you want to Panda for one: 3ZXEP6UEGGQ1XC0TZW8CQGDD84WO8T

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
In Firefox yesterday I noticed HF was being weird and not showing anything if I set a minimum value and also searched by reward. But it eventually fixed itself so I thought it was just my computer being weird. Probably worth telling him if it's acting up for multiple people.

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
Can you only do one of the Pinterest 'Rate How Relevant an Ad Pin Is to a Query'? I caught three and I'm getting the 'No Tasks Available' after the first one so I'm guessing so. I'll send them back in a sec, if you want to Panda for one: 3ZXEP6UEGGQ1XC0TZW8CQGDD84WO8T
Pinterest generally posts more HITs than there is work available so it just means that they ran out of assignments. Sometimes there are bigger batches though, like there was one early this morning people did well with.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

timing, funny you say that, its the main weird thing happening and now my panda/once buttons are gone, this just happened in the last hour or so that ive been home
In Firefox yesterday I noticed HF was being weird and not showing anything if I set a minimum value and also searched by reward. But it eventually fixed itself so I thought it was just my computer being weird. Probably worth telling him if it's acting up for multiple people.
You may want to drop Kadauchi @Kadauchi a line in his MTS Thread ... this could be a new bug, a known issue, or on the user end. Be sure to let him know what browser and browser version you are running MTS on (along with making sure you are using the most updated version of MTS). :)

Last edited:

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
In a nutshell: Pinterest may drop 10 HITs. Of those 10, 20 people who have them on panda, now have 10 HITs each in their queue because Pinterest does not limit 1 HIT per turker. The moment one turker opens a HIT, it then becomes unavailable to anyone else who may have that same HIT in their queue as well. So the quickest 10 people will get those 10 HITs and once they submit and go to the 2nd one ... it's unavailable. So there were only 10 actual HITs ... yet 200 (10 HITs for 20 people who queued them up) in queues.

ashleymarie

comic book aficionado.
Contributor
Reaction score
Pinterest generally posts more HITs than there is work available so it just means that they ran out of assignments. Sometimes there are bigger batches though, like there was one early this morning people did well with.
In a nutshell: Pinterest may drop 10 HITs. Of those 10, 20 people who have them on panda, now have 10 HITs each in their queue because Pinterest does not limit 1 HIT per turker. The moment one turker opens a HIT, it then becomes unavailable to anyone else who may have that same HIT in their queue as well. So the quickest 10 people will get those 10 HITs and once they submit and go to the 2nd one ... it's unavailable. So there were only 10 actual HITs ... yet 200 (10 HITs for 20 people who queued them up) in queues.
I swear, you guys are the nicest when it comes to explaining really dumb questions. Thank you both! These explanations make a lot more sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.