02/01 - Wafer Wednesday!

What do you get at the Costco food court?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 526

are the masters costa's not broken? the number of hits in the batch is going down.

lo3fg

Reaction score
Title: 3-part survey including comprehension tasks, visual perception game, and your opinions. Not compatible with mobiles or tablets. | PANDA
Requester: Hannah Biddell [A2L52OT8HS7VPV] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
**Not compatible with mobile or tablet devices** 3 separate tasks assessing your understanding of concepts, visual perception and personal opinions ($4 for 20-30 min)
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97;

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Man. I miss those days. The government now is all like, "Oh you have to pay your taxes that you haven't paid all year" or whatever.
I've decided to pay exactly the same amount as the "leader of the free world". Now to find that number.:p
I impulsively bought a tiny table today after my son drew on the floor with highlighters. It was surprisingly expensive for such a tiny table.
Did that solve the floor problem? Plus, is it nice, though? Pics.:)

Reactions: whateverjill

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

whateverjill

The Sister
Contributor
Reaction score
I've decided to pay exactly the same amount as the "leader of the free world". Now to find that number.:p

Did that solve the floor problem? Plus, is it nice, though? Pics.:)
I actually just ordered it off of amazon because you know. Beats going to Walmart or similar. So hopefully it'll help when it arrives.

Reactions: Jerami

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
are the masters costa's not broken? the number of hits in the batch is going down.
I thought they seemed broken, too. Right after they popped up, I did a couple. On the second one, I noticed that when I selected an answer, it didn't seem to be registering the click. So, I didn't do anymore.

Reactions: Pleco
D

Deleted member 526

I thought they seemed broken, too. Right after they popped up, I did a couple. On the second one, I noticed that when I selected an answer, it didn't seem to be registering the click. So, I didn't do anymore.
idgi. why is he posting another big broken batch. this is the exact same kind of hits from his broken batch a few weeks ago. maybe they aren't really broken but they look like they are. I'm going to sleep soon otherwise I would email him to find out.

Reactions: TotalBabe

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Howdy peeps... just logging in to work today. It's been a long day full of responsibilities BLAH!!!

Is anyone else having trouble with their Amazon Requester script skipping answering certain questions? Or is there someone that can look at this and tell me why it's randomly skipping questions?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 526

Howdy peeps... just logging in to work today. It's been a long day full of responsibilities BLAH!!!

Is anyone else having trouble with their Amazon Requester script skipping answering certain questions? Or is there someone that can look at this and tell me why it's randomly skipping questions
I wrote that script. I gave it to someone else. huh.

Last edited by a moderator:

CloudNine

Reaction score
Title: 3-part survey including comprehension tasks, visual perception game, and your opinions. Not compatible with mobiles or tablets. | PANDA
Requester: Hannah Biddell [A2L52OT8HS7VPV] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
**Not compatible with mobile or tablet devices** 3 separate tasks assessing your understanding of concepts, visual perception and personal opinions ($4 for 20-30 min)
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97;
11 min, if you can get past the 1st part the rest is a breeze.

D

Deleted member 526

Is anyone else having trouble with their Amazon Requester script skipping answering certain questions? Or is there someone that can look at this and tell me why it's randomly skipping questions?
would you mind editing your post to delete my script please? it wasn't intended for public use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PhantomCatt

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

I can't help but if you put this in the code snippet thing it'll make sure not to break the formatting. (It's in the little plus sign on the rich text format thing, or is [code*]code here[*/code] w/out the asterisks (iirc)

Last edited:
Reactions: PhantomCatt

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So, since it's kinda slow, does anyone do SubPLY HITs? If so, know how it says, "You can only do one HIT in this group."? Then it lists a group number. Do they expect you to write down these numbers? Or, is there a mechanism in place on their end, preventing retakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.