This site can’t be reached
worker.mturk.com took too long to respond."

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I finally found a kcup I like! Buuuut it gives me atrocious heartburn for the rest of the day :(

you?
Boooooooo heartburn :( What kind of kcup is it? I've kind of always wanted to give those a try because of all the different flavors.

What's making me happy is that my husband is playing a game for me (Nier: Automata)! I've been wanting to play it for a while, but I am frustratingly atrocious at anything that isn't Civ V. So he's playing and enjoying it and I get to see the story and help him figure stuff out and we're both having a blast.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Boooooooo heartburn :( What kind of kcup is it? I've kind of always wanted to give those a try because of all the different flavors.

What's making me happy is that my husband is playing a game for me (Nier: Automata)! I've been wanting to play it for a while, but I am frustratingly atrocious at anything that isn't Civ V. So he's playing and enjoying it and I get to see the story and help him figure stuff out and we're both having a blast.
It's McCafe medium roast. it's pretty good :) I like the kahlua one too but it's not as good.

that sounds fun!

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

fragments

Reaction score

Nier: Automata is one of the best games I have played in a long time. There is a lot of depth and philosophy in the story. Make sure to play through endings A-E. It's a very unique game. It ended up moving me so much last year that it was my Game of the Year in 2017.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Virtual Bowling Game(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Duke Center for Behavioral Economics [A14RDIKJG0V5TD] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $17.22] [Pay: 4.10] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.02] [Fast: 4.22] [Comm: 3.03] [Fair: 4.41] [Reviews: 399] [ToS: 11]
TO2: [Hrly: $7.15] [Pen: 2.50 days] [Res: 100% of 1] [Rec: 100% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 7
Description: Play a bowling game and answer some questions about how you played
Requirements: Exc: [-155502394-72627] DoesNotExist; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Evergreen Queen

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Choices and Judgments(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Nate Cheek [A20FNDOAL4RK6N] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.96] [Pay: 4.27] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.11] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 37] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $8.11] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 31
Description: Make a choice and answer a few questions
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-750897659-72601] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Nier: Automata is one of the best games I have played in a long time. There is a lot of depth and philosophy in the story. Make sure to play through endings A-E. It's a very unique game. It ended up moving me so much last year that it was my Game of the Year in 2017.
I have heard SO MANY good things about it! I know a bit about how it plays out, but my husband doesn't, so it's fun watching things unfold for him (when I can get him to stop fishing, that is!). The atmosphere alone is so compelling I just want to sit there and take it all in.

I have so much respect for gaming as a storytelling medium and I want to help support people who are doing new and interesting things with it. So while I don't play very much, I buy games now and again and make my husband play them! He doesn't seem to mind. :D

Reactions: ashleymarie

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Survey (10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: JP [A741RUM85IFE7] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $8.71] [Pay: 2.80] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.83] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 20] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 10
Description: Please answer the question in the surveys
Requirements: Study Food DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US; SP DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: WowyGirl

fragments

Reaction score
I have heard SO MANY good things about it! I know a bit about how it plays out, but my husband doesn't, so it's fun watching things unfold for him (when I can get him to stop fishing, that is!). The atmosphere alone is so compelling I just want to sit there and take it all in.

I have so much respect for gaming as a storytelling medium and I want to help support people who are doing new and interesting things with it. So while I don't play very much, I buy games now and again and make my husband play them! He doesn't seem to mind. :D
Stories in video games are only getting better as time/tech/and the world take it more seriously. And since I'm single and alone most of the time, I end up playing a lot of different games when I'm not reading a book or writing music.

*Gets sad about being alone and goes to cry in the shower* Hahaha.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Gah! I got bit by the short timer on that MastersLab hit. Fuck fuck fuckity fuck.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Social Science Survey | Accept
Requester: Alain Van Hiel [A169PKM3NWFNL8] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $24.72] [Pay: 3.33] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.75
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: Social Science Study on Belongingness
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
What I learned my first month turking with MTurk Crowd.

I can make money doing this - even though it is an addicting, frustrating grind.

If this were a real office I would be so broke buying baby shower gifts. Srsly congratulations Evergreen Queen @Evergreen Queen and ItsAmyTee @ItsAmyTee and I know I missed someone.

A6_Foul_Out @A6_Foul_Out is a turk wizard; to be making monies and posting all those Hits.

I am a little scared of Vanyanka @Vanyanka because she really likes wine….and knives.

Pics of red pandas must always be tagged with Kerek @Kerek or C to the J @C to the J is coming at you.

MTS is awesome and has helped me so much.

However, if Kadauchi @Kadauchi is mentioned in relation to tech support for MTS make sure to have handy - OS, browser version, IP address, computer make & model, DVM report and various other pertinent info.

And that I owe all of y’all on Mturk Crowd a big thank you for answering my questions and helping me. Y'all are pretty awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.