02/01 - Feta Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
It's really aggravating when you jump up from dinner for a $5 hit and you get screened out five pages in. Once I make it through demographics I should be safe dammit. :punch:
I've had a double screener before, expect there's a triple-screener out there waiting for me.

I've been screened out of a HIT after like 7 minutes of questions, though.

Reactions: Skylycat

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Same about getting burned out on them. For the first week or so, I was excited when they would pop up and would do 30-40 a day. This past week, I only do them when there is nothing else to do/ to get me my last few $$ to reach my goal.
I've done exactly 700 of them and I just can't make myself do them if anything else is available anymore.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I feel good because I'm participating and doing my job but I feel bad because I was away for two days and will probably be all weekend and I have other stuff I need to do pretty badly.

(looks at clock nervously).

It's funny but I feel like I'm "back at work" for the last couple of hours. And it's not bad.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
late but

yeah thats what i told myself too
well, $10 of Hannahs anyways, those are easy peasy at first and then you just turn into a zombie after awhile heh
You know you've basically described all of turk, right.

Yeah for this batch that's about where you start to slow down.

Unless you're me, and you have the attention span of a dried trout, in which case you're not going as fast as you'd like at the beginning...
IT'S NOT JUST ME :D

vandaria

Reaction score
Back to bounding boxes =/ I seriously did 1 hannah and returned 5, then skipped through a whope bunch and ya my mind just looks at them all and says none of these make any sense, and I think so would that be unlikely then for all? Then I think, no wouldn't at least one be right? Then I think maybe not and then and then and ahhhhh lol

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
oh ok, ive only been doing them a little over 2 weeks now, dont think ive noticed that in the name yet
It was in the instructions the first night they started dropping. That batch had NEW BATCH in the name as well. I caught what turned out to be an unintended soft ban in the very beginning and was seriously wondering how long that was going to be. At least a couple of weeks apparently.

TaigaCivil

Reaction score
Back to bounding boxes =/ I seriously did 1 hannah and returned 5, then skipped through a whope bunch and ya my mind just looks at them all and says none of these make any sense, and I think so would that be unlikely then for all? Then I think, no wouldn't at least one be right? Then I think maybe not and then and then and ahhhhh lol
Could not decipher that message.

Reactions: vandaria

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Could not decipher that message.
It's okay, stewardess, I speak jive.

They said they're going back to the drawing bounding boxes HIT because they tried some of the Hannah HITs but they were jarred by the uncertainty and were afraid they'd give too many unsuitable answers. They felt they had to return most of them, there was too much ambiguity.

vandaria

Reaction score
It's okay, stewardess, I speak jive.
I am dying...LOLOLOL Sorry, my kitty has cancer and we take her for chemo to a vet that is 2 1/2 hours away, so after the there and back driving plus waiting for her, my typing skills are lacking even more than usual. Merovign though, that was just priceless lolol I haven't watched that movie in forever. Made my day!

vandaria

Reaction score
sounds like you speak methamphetamine.
If that was the case, perhaps I would have qualified for that one drug survey that everyone seemed to get screened out of a week or so ago.

Reactions: Merovign
Status
Not open for further replies.